Blessing

Meryl's POV

" No, mom. I will find a new job don't worry. You go and help dad, I will search for a job soon." I said my mom laying on the couch.

" No, Meryl. I don't want you to work out. You can work in our company. Why don't you do it? At least, try once." My mom said.

" No, mom. I don't want to work in our company." I said.

" And why is that, Meryl Hill?" My mom crossed her arms over her chest.

" I don't like the rules here, designer should have right of free thinking and creativity. " I said.

" What are you trying to say Meryl? Be clear, come to the point. " my mom almost yelled at me.

" Mom you don't give freedom to the designer. They need space for working but you don't give them any space that they need. I can't work like this. I can't be agreed with this issue, sorry mom I can't be one of your designer. I want to work in my own way. Please, let me. I am not interested in working with you. " I said calmly and watching the magazine.

" Then, you won't get a job ever in anywhere. Everyone gives a limit to their employees. We just make them realize what they should do or not. I can't let them have freedom to choose section. I don't know why you think it's not good for your career!!!" Mom said.

" Well, mom. I want to work freely that's my point. I don't want to be a robot of your company. I believe in creativity. I can't work in a limitation. I hope you can understand that." I said watching the magazine.

" You will learn it soon Meryl. Life is not a bed of roses, it's of thrones instead, you will realize it soon. Smooth is not a word matching with life. Anyways if you wanna try I won't stop you. You can go and search for a work outside. " my mom said.

" Yes, mom I am not going to give this world a damn. If I am good enough no one can stop me from being successful and soon mom, soon, I will be on the top. Just mark my words. It's not like that I am scared. Not anymore " I said to mom.

" Inform me if you change your mind. Cause, I know you will surely soon. You will" mom said so confidently.

I smirked at her. No, mom I am not going to give up. Never.

"Ok, I am going now. Take care." My mom said and went to office.

" Bye mom, see you." I said to her.

Mom left home and I let out a sigh. I don't know what to do now. I was thinking about my life. What will I do now!!! What am I going to do!!!

Suddenly, my phone rang. Nora calling.

What!!! Nora? Why is she calling now? She was 3 years senior in my college. Since I just know her. I don't know what has make her call me after so many days.

" Hello, Nora. " I said.

" Hello, Meryl. How are you?" She asked.

" Not well, got fired from my job. Now sitting in my room workless" I said. " You tell me, how is yours? " I asked.

" Meryl, we are in a very bad situation. " she started to talk now.

She told me about her company and it's probably lost amount they were going to earn, just they are helpless now.

" Can you be a designer for my company and save us from huge lost this time?" She said I just stared at my phone. Oh, wow it's blessing.

Really blessing for me.