Blackmailing

Meryl's POV

I looked at him shockingly. It wasn't dream. It was really him who rescued me. He came to save me. It should flatter me but it made the opposite thing. It made me super angry. I stood up at once but winced in pain and stumbled which causing me fall into his arms. He was still looking at me with those cold eyes of his. I matched his eyes and glared at him back. He made me stand still on my own feet but still holding my arms. I pulled my arms back and he raised one of his eyebrows.

" I am not a kid." I gritted.

" Exactly, Ms. Hill. You are not a kid." He said. " But your actions are saying the different way. Care to explain?" He asked me folding arms over his chest.

" No, I don't." I said and walked towards the door. I tried to open the door but it was locked.

" You might need this for going out." He said and I turned towards him. I found him holding a key.

" Open the door right now. I need to go back home." I said.

" Like this?" He gestured me to look at myself. I looked at myself and remember that I was only wearing an oversized hoodie nothing else. Even I wasn't wearing my shoes.

" Where is my clothes?" I asked him. " Wait!! Did you changed my dress?" I asked him in horror. He sighed visibly.

" Let's go have breakfast and then I will leave you at your place." He said.

" No, I am not going until you answer my question." I said. He raised one of his eyebrows.

" Is that so?" He asked me.

" Yes. I insist. I want to know." I said.

" Yes. Now what?!" He asked me and my eyes open wide.

" How can you do that!!!" I squealed at him.

" I can do that. Now come with me. You are starving from last night." He said and hold my wrist dragging me with him.

" Leave me. I don't want to go with you." I tried to get rid of him.

" Just come. Don't make it harder." He said.

" I want to go home." I gritted. " I am not coming with you. You spoiled my date last night." I lied trying to get rid of him.

" Date!!! Yeah, right. Date." He scoffed and I gritted my teeth.

" Why are you here? Go back to your girlfriend. You must be there with her. For your IMPORTANT MEETING, right?" I gritted.

" You don't have to tell me what I need to do. You might have forgotten who is the boss here." He said.

" This is not the office. Neither I am not your employee here not you are the boss." I said.

" Ssssssshhh!!! You talk too much." He said.

" And you are a liar." I said.

" What did I lie?" He asked me.

" You said you are going to Greece for an important meeting." I gritted.

" Yeah, I went to Greece for a business meeting but it was cancelled." He said.

" Liar. You went to see your girl." I said.

" You don't have any idea actually who my girl is. So stop bothering yourself." He said frustratedly.

" Oh, yeah. You never tried to tell me. How will I know that!??" I mocked him. " But don't worry. There is something called paparazzi, right?" I asked him.

" Yeah, who most of the time creates devastating situation in people's personal issue. But you can relax. I am going to take care of this when I go back to Melbourne. Only thing you should be aware of is the explanation you need to give me now." He said in a very cold tone which made me shiver but I didn't let him effect me.

" Why do I need to explain you something?!! You are not my mother." I said to him.

" Of course I am not. But I am your boss and this is an order." He said.

" Hell with you and hell with your orders." I said.

" You don't even have an idea what hell is." He said as he kept dragging me God knows where.

" Stop dragging me." I said trying to pull out my hand at last he decided to stop dragging me. We were in the balcony and there were a breakfast table already set up. A lady of his mid 40s was standing here.

" Good morning, Ms. Hill. You already woke up?" She said with a small smile.

" I...umm...uhhh... Good morning. I.. yes..." I said.

" You shouldn't get drunk if you are not habitual of it. You know." She said.

" I .." I didn't have any words to response her back.

" It's ok, Marie. I will take care of it that she never ever touches any of drinks in future." Finn said and I rolled my eyes. Marie chuckled.

" I should go. Call me if you need anything." She left.

" Who are you to decide this for me?" I asked him.

" Your boss." He said.

" I quit." I said.

" I afraid, sweetheart, that you won't be able to do it." He said pulling a chair for me. I stomped my feet. " Have breakfast properly. You are starving." He said.

" Go back to your girl. Don't bother me." I said.

" Why did you go to the bar wearing that dress?" He asked totally ignoring my comment.

" My dress my wish. I am not a baby." I said to him.

" No. Not at all. You are not a baby." He said. " You are a toddler with tantrums." He said.

" I am not a toddler. I am an adult and I know what I am doing. You can't control me." I said.

" You don't have any idea what I can do and what I can't." He said to me. " Start eating. Don't sit like a statue." He said.

" I don't want to eat." I said.

" I can make you have your breakfast. So it's better you don't insist me to force you to do so." He said.

" Then let's see how the hell you do so." I said crossing arms over my chest. He sighed and picked up his phone and called someone.

" Hello, Ferguson." He said.

------------------------

" Everything is fine. Listen, call Mrs. Hill and tell her what has Meryl done last night and also make sure she knows that Meryl wasn't at her friend's house last night." He said and my eyes widened. No!!!

---------------------------

" You heard me once." He said. I snatched his phone from him.

" Hello, Ferguson." I said.

" Oh, hi Meryl. Happy birthday." He said.

" Thanks, Ferguson. But please don't tell Mom about anything." I said.

" Convince Finn. It's his order I can't decline anyway." He said.

" Tell him." I said to Finn.

" At first finish the breakfast. Then we will decide." He replied.

I gritted but started to have breakfast. He is good in blackmailing. Urrrghh!!!