Home Sweet Home

Meryl's POV

" How do you know that?" Nora asked Julian. I sighed.

" Does that really matter?" He asked her.

" Of course, it does." I said. He smiled a bit then shook his head.

" I am going, Finn. I will inform you as soon as I get any news and Nora, inform them they must be there in awhile." He said. "Excuse me, ladies." He walked out of there giving Cara an evil smirk on which she rolled her eyes. I shook my head.

" How does he know that?!" Nora asked Finn as soon as he went out of the cabin.

" Does it even matter?" Finn asked.

" What?!" She asked.

" I think that's what he has said. Now call Dean or Hugh. Tell them to leave those guys to the people will go to get them." Finn said. She nodded and took out her phone. Then walked out of the cabin.

" Why did you come here, Bro?" Richard asked me.

" I don't know." I said to him.

" You guys can sit down." Finn said checking the file he was looking at awhile back.

" Where did he go?" Cara asked.

" I don't know. You can go and check it." Finn said to her.

" No, I am good." She said.

" Then sit down there." He said.

I just sat down there not knowing what to do now. Richard followed me so did Cara.

" I am sure that bus-... I mean stupid is going to fall into some trouble." Cara said.

" Why do you care?" Finn asked her.

" Who?! Me?" Cara asked.

" Yes, you." Finn said.

" I don't care. Not at all." She said and I shook my head.

" Alright then. I have a good news for you guys." Finn said and I raised one of my eyebrows at him.

" Are you guys getting married?" Cara asked and I face palmed. Finn chuckled.

" It would be the best news if it's true." Richard said smirking at me and I rolled my eyes at him.

" Yes, it would be but I am not going to say that. I was saying that I am going to suspend you 3." He said and if I say we were shocked then it would be less.

" What!!?" Cara reacted first.

" I don't know what in the world the suspend is the good news now." Richard said.

" Are you mad?! Or you are drunk?" I asked glaring at Finn deadly.

" Calm down, Babe. Let me finish." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" You just suspended us. What left to hear?" I asked him. He sighed deeply.

" Listen to me, ok?" He said.

" Not ok. You know how hard we worked for this project?!! Now you are suspending us?!! Very good. I didn't know this reward was waiting for us." I said.

" Babe!!!" He said in a warning tone. I just rolled my eyes but shut myself anyways. " Alright, what was I saying!! Yeah. I am suspending you for a week. You guys are banned from office. Go enjoy your time with your families. You guys look like walking zombies for lacking of rest and sleep. So go and get some rest and have some good time with your families. Then come back and start to work." He said and I looked at him weirdly. " What babe?" He asked me.

" Then how is this suspending? You are sending us on a vacation. This is not a suspension." I said.

" This is Babe. It means you are not allowed to come to office. If I don't force then you guys will continue working and working and working. This how you guys will turn a real zombies. So, I am getting you suspended. Now you guys have to go home and take rest." He said.

" What if we don't go?" I challenged him. He raised one of his eyebrows.

" Then there is other ways, Babe. Don't worry." He said.

" Thanks, sir. I will just go now. Bye, Bro. Take care." Richard said and walked out of the cabin.

" Is this the other way to tell that you don't want us to involve in the matter of the lawsuit?" Cara asked.

" May be. But the first reason is you guys really need to rest. The event will be bigger and work pressure will be more. So you guys need to prepare yourself." He said.

" Alright, then if you say so. I am going as well, Bro. You guys enjoy." She said winking at me. I chuckled.

" Is the case closing soon?" I asked him.

" Yeah, very soon and I am going to sue Maxfield later." He said.

" Have you gotten the evidence by now?" I asked him.

" The employees started to complain about Maxfields. It's not so far when the court will send us a notice about it officially." He said.

" So what next?" I asked him.

" Then may be we file the case but if they don't want to go bankrupt then they have to agree with us." He said.

" Hmm, are you going to the court tomorrow?" I asked him.

" Yes." He said.

" Pick me up then. I want to go as well." I said.

" Umm...nah. You are also going back to home today. Don't come back before next week then I will send you back." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" I don't want to go." I said.

" Don't challenge me, babe. You know you won't win, right?" He asked me.

" Urrrghh!!! I hate you." I said to him.

" No, babe. Don't lie. Lying is a sin." He said.

" It's not a lie." I said.

" Oh, yes it is." I said to him.

" Why don't you want me to be here?" I asked him and he walked towards me. He sat across me and kissed on my forehead. I sighed.

" It's for your own safety, Babe. Besides, I don't want you to get stressed again. Just go home and spend time with your family. You will miss them a lot later if you don't do it now. You parents does miss you as well. And it is a serious matter that you need to sleep for a whole week to get out of the current stress you are in." He said and I sighed. He was right. I was very tired. I needed rest. I sighed.

" Ok. Home sweet home." I said and he chuckled.