Challenge

Finn's POV

" She went back to home?" I asked Tony.

" Yes, sir." He said.

" Ok, then." I said and hung up.

" Do you want me to make an arrangement?" Ferguson asked me. Yeah, he arrived awhile back and since then eating my brain.

" No, I have done it already." I said.

" Wow!!! Such a caring boyfriend." He said. I sighed deeply.

" She thinks Carmella is my girlfriend. Crazy!!!" I said.

" It was all over the news and social media." He said to me.

" What were you doing then?" I asked him.

" I took care of it." He said.

" Then how come she knew this?" I asked him.

" I don't know. May she came to know before we came to know that." He said.

" Next time be careful." I said.

" Hmm.. I will. No worries." He said.

" Good." I said and got ready for tonight. I have a surprise for her.

" Trying to impress your girl?" He asked me.

" It's her birthday." I said.

" Why are you saying that? I know this." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" Good to hear that." I said and he chuckled.

" So what are you up to?" He asked me.

" Kidnap her." I said to him.

" Wow!!" He mocked me.

" Yeah, if you think I will call her to come and she will do that then you are very wrong about it." I said. She threatened me to stay away from her when I dropped her at her friend's house.

Why this has to be so messed up!!!

" Why is that?" He asked me.

" She told me not to try to be near her. If I try to reach her then she will call the police and say that I am up to kidnap her. So I am really going to kidnap her." I said.

" She is jealous of Carmella. Why didn't you tell her the truth?" He asked and I sighed deeply.

" When did she give me a chance to explain?! She is like not bothering to listen to anyone else just clutching on her own opinion." I said frustratedly.

" Ok then. Best of luck. Go kidnap her and try best to say that 'L' word." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" I gave you a solution. Perfect one." He said.

" And you think she will trust me?" I asked him.

" She will. After all she loves you too." He said.

" Like you are a love expect!!! How Don you know?" I asked him.

" I know because I am older than you. I am more experienced than you." He said.

" Yeah, right." I said.

" Go before the Juliet finds out another Romeo for her." He said.

" Never." I replied gritting my teeth. " She will never ever find out another guy. Over my dead body." I said.

" She might be a bit childish but when it comes about jealousy you both are the same." He said to me.

" Shut up." I said to him and he chuckled.