I Hate You

Meryl's POV

" You know my address?" I asked Finn and he rolled his eyes.

" How do you know my address?" I asked him. He looked at me weirdly as if I asked him if he knew that we need oxygen for breathing.

" What?! Why are you looking at me like this?!" I asked him.

" If I didn't know your address then how would I send the trio to you that day?!" He asked about Nora, Hugh and Dean.

" I thought that Nora knows my address. This why the could able to reach me." I said to them.

" Nora didn't clearly have the idea. I find out your address. I mean Ferguson did." He said. Ferguson chuckled.

" Really Ferguson?! You have stalked me?!" I asked him narrowing my eyes at him. He chuckled again.

" No, not really. I haven't stalked you but I have some better way to solve problems." He said to me.

" Which way?" I asked him again.

" You will know someday." He said.

" What about now?" I asked him.

" Bad idea." He said.

" But- " I was saying but Finn stopped me.

" You said you want to tell me about something earlier?" He asked me.

" Yeah. It's very important. I almost forgot to tell you about this." I said.

" Yeah, tell me now I am listening." He said.

" So I was talking with Cara and Richard this afternoon." I said.

" Not about lizard." He said and I glared hard at him.

" I will kill you if you interrupt me." I said to him and he gestured me to zipping his mouth.

" Better." I said. " We were talking and Richard said someone offered him to betray you." I said to him and he looked at me blankly.

" What did he say exactly?" He asked me.

" He was talking about one of his old friend whose name is Georgia Sampsio." I said

" What's with her?" He asked me.

" She called him a few times back and tried to poisoned his brain against you and make him agreed to leave the job for the huge amount of money he will get for leaving his job." I said to him.

" So, what did he replied to her?" He asked me flatly.

" He said he won't ever betray with his employer. Not even for that much of amount. Besides the contract doesn't allow it. So he refused them." I said. " He wasn't ready to deceive anyways."

" Hmm, good thing that he did." Hr said to me. " Otherwise he would be in trouble."

" Yeah. I think this all are plotted by the Maxfields. You should do something about it as soon as it possible, Finn. Try to do something. You need to do it. Cause they will play the nasty game now." I said but he kept holding his emotionless expression.

" What's wrong?" I asked him.

" Nothing happened. I was listening to you. Continue by the way." He said. " Listening to you is the best option now."

" I am done now you say something." I said.

" Do you want to have some coffee?" He asked me and I looked at him weirdly not understanding what the hell he actually asked me.

" What?!" I asked him.

" There is a coffee shop on this the way to go back to your place. We can stop and have a coffee though." He said. I seriously glared at him this time. I was talking about a serious issue and he was asking me that?!! Was he mad!!!! Or has gone out of his mind!!!

" Are you mad!!!" I asked him.

" No, I am perfectly fine. Why?" He asked me.

" Then how can you act this stupid!!! I told you something which is very important and you are talking about the coffee shop. What's wrong with you, Finn?! Urrrghh!!" I asked him.

" Nothing wrong with me. I just love the coffee of that coffee shop. I thought you will love them as well." He said.

" No, thanks." I said looking away from him. I was totally irritated.

" What's wrong?" He asked me.

" I don't know. Everything wrong is with you not me." I said.

" I am fine. Nothing wrong but why are you upset?" He asked me.

" You can't understand. They are trying to drown us." I said.

" It doesn't matter, Meryl. You will still provide with all the facilities you deserve as an employee even if the company is in crisis." He said.

" It's not about that, Finn. Why can't you understand my points?!! This is not just yours but our workplace as well. I personally will never want that someone will try to drown our company. Besides we are working hard on this project and the other things. If you let it go then why are you making us to work so hard!!! You know how much of hard work I am doing these days!!! I barely had sleeps for an hour. I am busy with my works that I slip my meal as well but at the end of the day I want my target fulfilled. I am working, I am putting all my efforts here to make it successful. Then why is this so easy for you to say the word 'Crisis' that easily?! Don't you have trust on us?! Or you don't want to put it on us?! Not everyone are the same, Finn. You have to understand. We won't be betraying you. You have to be confident that we will be able to come out of this situation." I said.

" I have my trust on you but I was only talking about the possibilities." He said to me.

" Are you insecure?" I asked him.

" No, I am not." He said firmly.

" Then why aren't you taking a step to stop them?" I asked him.

" You know you should enjoy the show when someone is destroying himself while trying to destroy you. No plans, no wasting of time and money just relax. But in the end you know you will win only. Isn't it easy?!" He said to me.

" I didn't follow you." I said.

" Well, I am making Maxfield fall into his own trap by not taking any steps. I am sure he will fall into his own trap cause he thinks he is so smart which he is not." He said.

" Don't talk I Hebrew. Talk in English." I said to him and he chuckled.

" I will tell you. Don't get so impatient." He said.

" Then tell me." I said.

" I will but tell me do you want a coffee cause I am so gonna pick one." He said and Ferguson chuckled.

" I hate you." I said to him irritatingly.