Vacations?!!

Meryl's POV

" Are you alright?" He asked me.

" I am fine." I said. Currently we were in the jet going back to Melbourne. I wanted to catch the flight I have booked before but he didn't let me. I was very upset so I didn't argue with him. I just let him take me back to Melbourne.

" Are you sure?" He asked me.

" Yeah." I said.

" Why do I get it hard to believe that?" He asked me.

" Stop worrying. I am fine." I said to him.

" Are you still upset about your friends?" He asked me. I sighed softly.

" It's not easy for me to forget that incident. I was with them. It happened in front of my eyes." I said closing my eyes.

" I can feel that. Watching someone dying in front of your eyes doesn't feel good at all." He said.

" It feels horrible." I said to him.

" Yeah, I can understand." He said. " Is that all which is bothering you or there is something else?" He asked me.

" I am in a very messed up situation which I can't explain myself." I said honestly.

" You can share with me though." He said and I smiled.

" I know that. It's just.. I don't know from where to start it." I said.

" I am all ear. You can say anything that can make you feel better." He said and I smiled. Don't you think I have a too much sweet fiance?! I leaned on him and he moved back a bit narrowing his eyes at me. I smirked at him. " What's wrong? Did Annabelle caught you soul?" He asked me. I laughed at this.

" No. It didn't but you did I think." I said and he shook his head.

" Sleep for awhile you will feel better." He said patting my head. I smiled a bit.

" I don't want to sleep. But I want to talk to you." I said. He sighed.

" Ok." He said simply. " What do you want to talk about?" He asked me.

" I don't know." I said confusedly. " Let's discuss about our wedding plans." I joked. He rolled his eyes.

" We can appoint a wedding planner for that. You don't have to be worried about it." He said.

" Then let's discuss about my wedding dress." I said.

" You can talk to RD about that later." He said.

" RD? But why?" I asked him.

" Cause she will make your wedding dress anyways." He replied.

" But why her?!" I asked pouting my lips. Why can't I design my own wedding dress?!

" Cause it's her place to make it. She made all the wedding dresses of the girls of the clan." He said. " And as you are not out of the clan so it's also applicable." He said and I nodded.

" Hmm. I can help her in that." I said.

" That's why I said to talk to RD." He said.

" Yeah, I will talk to her. We still have time. We can talk in 10 years." I smirked at him.

" 10 years?!!" He asked me.

" Yeah, my dad said we can get married in 10 years." I said.

" What?!!" He was totally shocked and I enjoyed it inwardly smirking. I know I am evil.

" Yeah. In 10 years. I mean it can be tommorow, next week, next month or next year. They all are in 10 years, you know? In between 10 years." I said smirking at him but he glared at me.

" Stop giving me heart attack." He said. I giggled.

" I didn't do anything." I pouted.

" Don't act like Hazel." He replied.

" Oh, she is a cute baby. Perfect name for a Hazel eyed girl like her." I said. " So cute."

" That's not the reason for her name being Hazel." He said.

" Then what is the reason?" I asked him.

" Well, when Scarlett was a toddler she used to play with her imaginary friends Harry and Hazel. So, when the twin was born she started to call them Harry and Hazel. So they were named that." He said.

" You know the kids of your family are so cute and sweet?!" I said.

" If you still have that concept about them then I might assure you that you are damn wrong. They are cute but not that sweet like you think. You can't even find a savage girl like Scarlett around of her own age. And as for the twins they love to prank around. There is no one who can stop them. They are always pranking and Stella is always complaining. This is what every morning starts." He said and I chuckled.

" Relax. Kids are kids. They will grown up and be responsible. You no need to worry. When they will grow up you will miss the little them." I said.

" Yeah. I don't want them to grow up. Specially Scarlett and Hazel. Then they will get married and leave us. I just don't want that happen." He said and I don't know why I found it very cute.

" This is how my dad is feeling currently. But you know no matter what I will always remain his little girl. Even if I get married have kids that doesn't matter. Nothing is gonna change it. Like that they will always remain your little girls. No matter if they gets married. They will still remain your nieces. Nothing can change that truth." I said to him and he smiled.

" There is one thing you know? Even the kids are not afraid of lizard but you are. That's a thing here." He said shaking his head. I gritted my teeth. He spoiled the moment again. Urrrghh!!!

" I hate you." I said moving away from him.

" Why babe? What have I done?" He asked me.

" Don't talk to me." I said to him totally irritated.

" That's not a good thing. Why are you doing that to me?" He asked me. I rolled my eyes and he chuckled.

" You are not going to talk to me?" He asked me but I ignored him and leaned back closing my eyes.

" Finn?" I heard Ferguson's voice and opened my eyes at once. He was looking at us with a tensed face.

" What's wrong old man?" Finn said.

" Can you please come with me?" He said.

" What's the matter?" Finn asked.

" It's just a business call." Ferguson said and Finn nodded. He walked with him. They talked for awhile and time to time kept looking at me. I felt curious by now. Finn came back to me and sat beside me.

" What's wrong?" I asked him.

" Nothing wrong, Meryl. Actually I was thinking about giving you a vacation. I think you have worked too much these days and you need a vacation." He said and I looked at him weirdly.

" I have a pile of works waiting for me. I just can't take a vacation now. Topic sealed." I said. What's wrong with him?!!