Now What!!?

Meryl's POV

" I can't understand why are you guys worrying too much?" Nora asked us.

" Because we have worked hard on this these days. But now it's getting twisted." Cara said.

" I'm damn frustrated." Richard said and frustration was visible in his eyes and action.

" Calm down, guys. It's just matter of a few days." Nora said.

" You are not getting it, Nora. We work hard these days and now we need to be worried all the time that someone may steal our works. It's not at all a matter of celebration now is it!!! How can we relax!!!" Cara asked.

" I didn't meant that, Cara. You took me wrong." Nora said.

" I am sorry, Nora. But I am not in my right mind. Please don't mind." Cara said.

" It's ok. Take your time. I am going. I have a meeting with the account section. And you guys relax. Everything will be fine." Nora said.

" Let's not make our design's soft copy. Let's make the hardcopy only. We won't be making any files or Sketches on our laptops. We will simply draw them by ourselves." Richard said. What's wrong with him?! " And you two give all the hard copies to me whenever you are finished." Richard said. We looked at him puzzled.

" You guys work and do whatever is useful to you and you think is perfect." Nora said and walked out of the cabin. Richard went to the door to assured that she went away for real. I was confuzzled. What's wrong!!??

" The trap is made." Cara said.

" Bait is also taken." Richard said.

" Now it's time to wait for the results. Let's see how long it takes to come it out." Cara said.

" What are you guys talking about?" I asked them.

" Oh, we have a lot of things to share with you, Bro." Cara said.

" What's that?" I asked her.

" Many things happened in these 3 days. I too got call from Maxfields spies. They want us to quit. I directly told him to go and fuck himself but he was threatening me a lot. That doesn't mean I will be scared. I am not at all scared but I am afraid that they may attack us. Only you left from the 3 of us to get threatened already. I am afraid that you are going to get the threaten soon." Cara said to me and I nodded.

" If they call you then what will you say?" Richard asked me.

" They will not call me." I said.

" Why are you so confident?" Cara asked. I sighed and showed them my ring.

" What's with this ring now?" Richard asked.

" Oh, my gosh!!! You got engaged!!!?" Cara squealed.

" Yes, he proposed. Though abnormally but still he did." I said.

" Who is the guy?" Cara asked.

" It's our boss. I am 100% sure." Richard said.

" But you said he is not your man." Cara said.

" I thought he is not but it turned something else." I said.

" Why did you think like that?" Cara asked. " It was crystal clear from his actions that he likes you. Girl, you were so blind to see that." Cara said.

" Yeah, I think so." I said.

" And what about that bi*ch?" Richard asked me. I sighed.

" She is not a bi*ch. She is Finn's highschool friend. She just hugged him in a friendly way but it nasty media turned it into something else. I hate this how they involved Finn in this. I almost got a heart attack." I said honestly.

" Still you should be careful and don't trust a girl like her." Cara said.

" She is already engaged with the person she loves. There is no need to be worried. Relax you guys." I said. They nodded smilingly then hugged me both of them. I hugged them back.

" Congratulations bro!!" They said and I chuckled.

" Thank you." I said.

" You are welcome, Bro." They said.

" Now don't forget about our treat. You have to treat us cause what we predicted was right." Richard said.

" I predicted first." Cara hissed.

" Same thing." Richard rolled his eyes. I laughed.

" Guys, now let's come to the point. Why did you guys acted in front of Nora like that?" I asked them.

" I had doubt on her behavior from long time." Richard said.

" I know she suggested us for this job but her attitude is very doubtful and suspicious." Cara said.

" What?!! No. She is the most trustworthy employee in this fashion house. Finn trusts her with his eyes closed. Besides I know her from long back. She won't be doing that." I said. I rejected that topic at once. Nora won't do this. Never ever. Besides, it might be the part of plan. I should contact with Hugh and Dean. They might know about it.

" I know sometimes it's so hard to accept the reality. You know that some time people are not the same you think they are." Cara said.

" Money can change anyone's mind, Bro. We are not sure but several times we found Nora, Dean and Hugh talking to the previous employees." Richard said.

" How do you guys know the previous employees?" I asked them.

" There is an employee list on the records. And most of them were our colleagues in different fashion houses around. We know them personally." Cara said.

It's part of plan. There is no way they are going to betray like this. Besides I know this is what they are doing for the sake of this plan. But I think I should inform Finn. I made a note on my mind and add it in to do list.

" May be they are planning to find out Maxfields secrets like that. We shouldn't prejudge." I said.

" Not just you, Meryl. We both are also praying that it's just a trick they are using on them. We also don't want to fight with our friends. This why we talked like that in front of Nora. If we get attack in a few days specially me then it will be cleared that it's Nora, Hugh and Dean who are behind this. I pray that it's not them. Because if it's them then it will be hard for me to trust people that easily again." Richard said.

I was totally confused. Now what?!!