Short Tempered

Meryl's POV

" This one is good I think we should choose this one." Nora said pointing at my sketches. She liked 5 of out of 7 that I made last night.

Just a draft though. It need to be worked more on it before the presentation. Still I needed to work until late night. Searched for ideas, talked to my old colleagues. They suggested me something. It was very helpful. I asked my mom. It helped more. She gave me some fantabulous idea. I collected all of these notes and put them together. I made a routine for me and according to my routine I will be able to finish everything in time. I was so excited and started to sketch my ideas immediately. When I finished it was 4 in the morning. I was so drained out. Slept only 2 hours then came to office. I am so tired now. I won't blame myself if I sleep in between works. I didn't even had breakfast. I had it after reaching office cause I was too early. I thought it's already 7 while it was 6 only.

" Alright. I will work on them and show you later." I said. She nodded.

" I should go now. We have an important meeting with Mr. Cereny. Kinda urgent. Talk to you after that." She said and I nodded.

" Sure. I will be waiting for you in the cafeteria. See you at lunch time." I said to her.

" I will be there." She said.

" Alright then. I will be get going."  She said and went out of my cabin.

I started to work on my sketches and made a final draft which I will show in the presentation. I was glad that I was at least made my first few sketches done. I need to finish the rest of the designs soon.

" May I come in?" I heard a voice and turned found Finn standing on the doorstep. I chuckled.

" Yes, you can." I said and he came in just sat across me.

He smiled at me and suddenly I realized this guy in front of me was extremely dashing with a charming smile that can melt someone's heart in a blink.

He is your boss, Anna. What are you thinking?!! My brain made my weird feelings fade away. I sighed. My brain is right. I should concentrate on my work nothing else for now.

" You started to work this early?" He asked me.

" Yes, actually I came early so I thought so finish it up." I said to him without looking at him.

" Oh, I thought you were still not at office. It's still not the office time though." He said.

" And for a weird reason people are early today. Nora was saying she has a meeting even before the office time." I said continuing my sketches.

" Yeah, they have a meeting with the lawyer." He said.

" This early?" I asked him.

" Yeah, this early." He said.

" Why are you missing from the meeting? Aren't you the boss here?" I said and he chuckled.

" My presence is not that necessary." He said and I nodded.

" I thought that you are the boss so you have to be everywhere." I said and he laughed.

" You are left handed?" He asked more like stated.

" No, I can use both my hands equally. But is there anything wrong with being left handed?" I asked him.

" I haven't said that. Just asked like that." He said. " Really you can use both of your hands equally?" He asked me with a shocked expression on his face. I hold the pencil with my right hand and started to complete the sketch.

" Alright you can see that I can work with both of my hands." I said. " I was born talented. If I tried I could even use both of my feet as well. But I had mercy on them." I said to him.

" Wow!! You really were born talented just if you were not scared of that little creature, you would be just perfect." He said and I looked at him glaring. He was smirking at me.

" I told you not to take that name." I gritted at him.

" I didn't take the name. I said that little creature. There are a lot of little creature though. Ant, mouse, scorpion, spider, cockroach." He said.

" Hell with you. Stop with that. I don't like any of them." I said.

" But I thought you only are scared of li-" he was saying but I cut him.

" Don't you dare to utter that word." I said to him.

" Alright. I won't. I was just joking." He said and I sighed."But it's really very cool that you can use both of your hands. Can you write with both of them?" He asked me and I nodded.

" If you check my sketchbook then you can see there are some of the sketches are signed in the right side and some of them in the left. It varies on my mood. So, signs also varies." I said and gave him my sketchbook. He checked my sketchbook carefully.

" Hmm, your sketches are also perfect. You were born perfect, Cherry." He teased me and I twisted my lips.

" Don't call me that. You are a stupid." I said. He was going to say something but I cut him before he can start." I know you are my boss but sometimes boss should know what he should say and what he shouldn't." I said and he chuckled.

" Ok, then. I will keep calling you Cherry." He said.

" No, not at all." I said.

" Ok, I will call you Sakura then." He said.

" Anna is perfect." I said and he chuckled.

" Ok, Anna is perfect." He said.

" Alright, why are you here early in the morning? To irritate me?" I asked him.

" No, just to see you." He said and I rolled my eyes. " Don't roll your eyes they might stuck at an awkward position." He said that stupid line. I sighed.

" Done seeing me?" I asked him.

" Yeah." He said.

" Then why are you still sitting here?" I asked him.

" Cause, I am the boss." He said and laughed.

" Yeah, definitely you are." I said.

" Alright. I will call you ambidexter from now hence you can use both of your hands equally." He said.

" Just call me Anna. It's enough." I said to him but he shook his hand.

" I will call you ambidexter." He said.

" You are annoying. You know that?" I asked him.

" You are short tempered, you know that?" He asked me. I glared at him which didn't work on him. He kept smirking at me.