Mr. Boss?!

Meryl's POV

" What's wrong with you, man?" I asked him.

" Nothing. I was just wondering if you are free in the lunch time." he said.

" Yes. I am free. Why?" I asked him.

" Cause I was thinking if you can come with me on lunch." He said.

" Sure. I am free to go." I said to him.

" Then that's it. What are you doing now by the way?" He asked me.

" Was completing my sketches." I said.

" Oh, that's great then." He said to me.

" Why are you here? And what were you doing here awhile back?" I asked him.

" You saw me? I thought you were so engrossed in your works." He said and I sighed.

" Cara saw you standing here." I said to him. " And why were you looking at me so weirdly? You know what?! She even thought that we are dating. Crazy you. Why the hell are you acting so weird?!!" I said to him.

" I was just here to ask you if you saw Nora. That's it. I needed an important file from her." He said.

" Oh, but you should have come in and asked me." I said.

" I saw you were busy so I went back to my cabin." He said to me.

" Oh, next time don't give people a negative vibe. Just come in and ask whatever you want to ask." I said to him and he nodded.

" I will do that." He said.

" Thank you. Now go do your works. Though I know you are the boss here but even boss has to work, right?" I asked him.

" Yeah, I definitely have some works but before that I decided to check on you." He said to me.

" For asking me to go on the lunch with you?" I asked him and he nodded.

" Alright, now go and do your works. Will meet you at lunch time." I said and he raised one of his eyebrows.

" Are you ordering me?" He asked me. I sighed irritatingly.

" Sometimes boss also needs to understand that he is the boss here and he needs to work as well." I said.

" I know that." He said.

" Yeah, then why are you sitting here lazily? You should go and work. Go." I said and he still was sitting there looking at me weirdly.

" What?" I asked him.

" Nothing. Just like that. See you at lunch time. You do your works." He said and was about to walk out of the cabin but a knock on the door stopped him.

I saw the person entered in the cabin was none other than Tristan Campbell. And don't ask me how do I know him. He is Eugene's best friend. And I know him anyways. Just I forgot about my boss. I don't know what to do with my clumsy self. I am just too clumsy sometimes to get things straight. Ok, now author will start to glare at me. Alright I admit I am clumsy all the time. Happy?! Sighhhh.

" Hi, guys." Tristan said smilingly. Charming boy.

" You're done so early?" Finn asked him.

" Yeah, hectic days of exam ends." He said and I chuckled.

" Hi, Cheryl." Tristan said and I sighed. He learned that from Eugene. Definitely. Eugene heard his dad to call me Cherry and he thought to make it different for himself. So, he started to call me Cheryl. Now not only him Elyssa and Edmund too call me Cheryl. This is called siblings bond. I rolled my eyes inwardly.

" You guys know each other already?" Finn asked.

" Of course, Finn. She is Eugene's one and only aunt Cheryl. How can I not know my best friend's aunty?" He said and I chuckled.

" Nice to meet you again, Tris." I said to him. He smiled.

" Same here, Cheryl." He said. "Stella told me about you that day. So, I thought why not to meet you." He said and sat across me.

" Thanks for that. By the way, we are going out for a lunch later, will you wait and join is?" I asked him.

" Of course. I would love to. But tell me one thing, Cheryl." He said.

" Yeah, sure." I said.

" Are you free this weekend?" He asked me and I raised one of my eyebrows.

" Umm, why so, Tris?" I asked him.

" We are going for skiing this weekend. I was wondering if you can join us." He said and I smiled.

" Sure. I will if you guys want me to." I said to him.

" I definitely want you to join us. Cause, I heard you love that. Eugene told me that you trained him." He said and I nodded.

" Yeah, I love this so much. Thank you for inviting me. I will definitely join you. What about you Mr. Boss?" I asked Finn.

" Ahhh...nah. Not Finn. He doesn't like to go for skiing. Instead of going out and having fun he will just sit there and enjoy the nature." Tris said.

" Are you scared of it?" I asked Finn and he rolled his eyes.

" He is kinda out of this matter. He does skydiving but you know Bro has strictly banned on it. So, you can understand he will behead us if he finds out we are doing that behind his back. So, skiing is an alternative so have fun and enjoy the vacation." He said and I chuckled.

" Dare to join us, Mr. Boss?" I asked him in a challenging tone. He raised one of his eyebrows.

" Really?! Are you challenging me?" He asked me and I nodded innocently.

" What's wrong with challenging you, Mr. Boss?" I asked him.

" Nothing wrong but you are going to lose. Cause I never lose." He said.

" That was rude." I said.

" That was the truth only." He said.

" Why are you both acting like little kids?" Tris asked us. We both shut ourselves. " It's just for fun. You both can join." He said to us.

" But one thing, Tris. Do you have Stella's permission?" Finn asked and Tris sighed deeply.

" No, at first I thought to go without informing her but eventually she will come to know and she will be upset. I just don't want to make her upset. I will manage her no worries." He said and I smiled.

" Yes, inform the mom that you are going. I don't want to get killed by her taking you there without her permission." Finn said.

" Chill, Bro. I will." He said.

" Now you can go and do your works, Mr. Boss. We will see you at lunch time." I said to him and he rolled his eyes.

" I don't like the name." He said.

" What?! Mr. Boss?" I asked him smirkingly.