I Never lost

Finn's POV

" What?!" I got surprised. Our designers suddenly left. It is a shocking news. Now we have big shows in 2 months. How are we going to handle this now!!!

" Yes, sir." Nora said.

" How? Why? " I tried hard to control my anger. How can they betray?!! Wait, just let me find out a way to get out of this loss, I will make sure you all suffer badly with your careers. I promise you all will suffer in no time. Just 15 days, 15 days I need to clear this situation out. Then you all will see the real me.

" Sir, they just sent their resignation letter to us. Umm, I think....." I Hugh stopped and I just gritted.

" And? And what!!! Speak up." I shouted.

" And sir we think, Maxfields are behind it. They maybe promise the designers to pay double. They betray for that." Dean cleared.

" Maxfields!!! Ok, we will deal with them later. First let's get out from the running problem." I said. I am totally disgusted now. Feeling fury inside me.

" OK, sir. What should we do now?" Nora asked.

" First of all, post it on our social media and website that we immediately need some designers who are at least minimum skilled. Tell them to report in 7 days. If you guys know anyone personally then you can suggest now." I turned to my marketing committee.

" Nora, what about Meril?" Dean asked Nora.

" But Meril is already working for the Caldwell. " Nora said.

" Last time I checked she left her job for some personal issues and now finding new." Hugh said.

" And how come you both guys know that and she hasn't told me?" Nora asked.

" Cause, she called me a few days ago." Hugh said.

" And you didn't tell me." Nora said.

" I forgot. " Hugh said.

Actually, they three are best friends from the high school time. They understands each other so good. When they were interviewed they gave the same answers for every question. Then they were called together, we came to know they are best friends. Then Flynn said they all are selected. Cause, they can handle that department too well with their skills and good understanding and cooperation, they already have in them.

" OK, guys. Stop fighting and let's think what to do!!!" I said.

" I don't know why doesn't she work with her brother? " Dean said.

" Her mom doesn't let her work with Theodore. " Nora said.

" Which Theodore? Theodore Roberts? " I asked.

" Yes, sir." Nora said.

" Then why her name is Meryl Hill?" I got confused.

" Cause, he is her half-brother." Dean said and I got understand.

" OK, then call her and tell her that we immediately need to talk. It will be best if she comes tomorrow. " I said.

Don't know if she can handle this situation or not but still need to try this time. I need to toss my luck this time. Need to do it.

I never lost anyway. I won't loss this time too. By hook or crook I need to win, I can't lose and I won't. Cause, Finn Campbell never ever lost in his whole life. Won't loss this time too. I smirked at my own thoughts.