Why?!

Finn's POV

" Open your mouth, baby boy." I heard Tracy as soon as we entered in the mansion. I saw her feeding Karsen and Tiana was sitting beside Karsen making faces to make him laugh. When did she came?! Wait!!! That means Tasha is also here. I couldn't find her anywhere.

" Tasha is in the kitchen if you are searching for her." Stella said.

" Oh." I just answered.

" I will go and help her." Stella said and I nodded. " You go check the twins what new prank they are doing." She said to Bro. He nodded.

" Open your mouth, Peter pan." Tiana said.

" I don lite peteee pan." I heard Karsen and chuckled. Tracy took the chance and shoved the spoon in his mouth. I walked towards them. He made an irritated face. I chuckled.

" Finnnnnnn!!!!" Tiana jumped down from the couch and ran towards me. I knelt down and hugged her and kissed on her cheeks. She is the first kid of our family. Smart, hot headed and girl. But you have to love her. She has a possessive side when it comes about family specially Karsen.

" How are you, Sweetheart?" I asked her.

" I am good." She said smilingly. I smiled back.

" Hey!!" I said to Tracy and gave her a side hug.

" Hi, Finnish." She said and kissed on my forehead. I smiled. "Oh!! Hi, Meryl. Come here, girl." Tracy found Meryl who was looking at Karsen with a loving eyes. Girls!!! No matter what they will love kids.

" Hi, Tracy!!" She came over and gave her a hug.

" I didn't know that you are here." Tracy said totally shocked.

" I...umm.." Meryl was uncomfortable with that question.

" I bring her here." I said to Tracy and she nodded. " Where are the twins?" I asked her.

" Sleeping." She said and sighed.

" Oh, where is Liam? He hadn't come?" I asked her.

" He is with the twins." She replied trying to feed Karsen.

" Oh, hey, little one!!! " I said to Karsen. He looked at me with his big eyes. Then smiled widely.

" Hiiii." He squealed. I chuckled.

" Hi, baby." Meryl said to Karsen.

" My name's Kalsen." He said and pouted disappointedly.

" Oh, Hi, Kalsen." Meryl said.

" No, it's Kaaasen." He said. Meryl looked at it totally confused.

" It's Karsen." I said.

" Oh, hi, Karsen." She said and kissed on his cheek. He giggled. I smiled at this.

" Tiaaaaa." Scarlett appeared and she pulled Tiana with her.

" What's wrong, Curly?" Tiana asked her. I don't know why Tiana calls Scarlett as Curly. She doesn't have Curly hair. She said Curly is short form of Scarlett. Weird!!!

" Just come with me. I will show you something." Scarlett pulled Tiana with her. " Let's go. Harry and Hazel are waiting." They went upstairs. I sighed and sat next to Meryl who was tickling Karsen currently.

" What's going on kids?" I heard Edwin who was coming downstairs.

" Hi, Eddie." I said.

" Hey, Finn." He said and came to us. " What is my little boy doing?" He picked Karsen up who pouted because of his least interested in eating. " Is Karsen having his breakfast now?" He asked and Karsen nodded.

" He is not having it. Need to feed him forcefully." Tracy said.

" Really, big boy?" Edwin asked Karsen but he shook his head negatively. I chuckled.

" That's my boy. Have your breakfast, ok? Then we will go somewhere." He said and Karsen nodded.

" The zoo, the zoo." Karsen said.

" Yes." Edwin said.

" Yaaaayyy." Karsen squealed raising both of his hands. "Where is mommy, baby?" Edwin asked.

" Whewe ish mommy?" Karsen looked around getting panicked. "Mommmmmyyyyy." He squealed. Tracy stood up and took him away from Edwin.

" Mommy is in the kitchen, boy." Tracy said.

" Mommmmmyyyyy!!!!" He kept whining.

" What happened, Sweetie?" I saw Tasha coming out of the kitchen. I walked towards her and hugged her at once. She hugged me back.

" When have you all come?" I asked her as we broke the hug and walked towards Karsen who was still whining.

" In the morning. The first thing I saw was Tris sleeping on the couch. Had to wake him up cause this couch is smaller than him now. You see how fast he is growing up?" She said and I chuckled.

" He is growing up. He is no more the little boy." I said.

" I know. But I miss the little Tris with a lot of cute activities." She said. I sighed.

" Yes, that's true." I replied.

" He got all the features from Dad. Everytime I see him it reminds me of him." She said and I wrapped my arm around her shoulder.

" They are in the better place. Just pray for them and smile. They won't like if you keep crying." I wiped her tears.

" Mommmmmyyyyy!!" I heard Karsen and Tasha chuckled.

" This boy!!!" She walked towards him and picked him up.

" What happened to you, love?" Tasha asked him he just wrapped his arms around her neck and buried his face on her neck.

" Not working. Come back here. You haven't eaten anything yet." Tracy said. He just shook his head.

" Hi, Meryl. Stella told me that you came. Long time that we have last met." Tasha asked as she started to feed Karsen. This time he started to eat like a good boy. Mama's boy. I chuckled.

" Yeah, I...I..umm.. I came with Finn." She said and looked at me.

" Yeah, I bring her here." I said.

" So, how are you doing these days?" Tasha asked her.

" I am fine. What about you?" She asked.

" Currently busy with the grand event of GS which is next month." Tasha said. " Oh, that remind me why don't you come on the grand event?! Just come this time. Ok?" Tasha said.

" Errr...ummm....I have a-" Meryl was saying but I cut her.

" She will come." I said and Meryl looked at me weirdly.

" But I have a lot of works to finish." She said.

" You can't argue with your boss, Ms. Hill." I said. She rolled her eyes and I chuckled inwardly.

" Is he being a jerk?!" Tracy asked Meryl.

" Hey!!! How can you ask that to her when I am still here?" I asked her.

" I kept you out of count." Tracy said and I rolled my eyes.

" Oh, I forget you only keep pumpkins in count cause you are one." I said.

" No, I only keep mouses out of count." She said smirking at me.

" Wow!!! You two again started, huh?!" Edwin said and we both stopped but glared at each other.

" You two will never grow up even if you become grandparents." Tasha said. I sighed.

I sat beside Tracy. It was not suffocating now after meeting my siblings. I found Meryl smiling at me. I don't actually know why I have brought her here today, I don't know why I told her everything and I don't know why I let her in that place where no one was. I never showed my weakness to anyone. I don't know why she is just that important. Just why she makes me happy without even doing anything?! Why I need her presence that much?!! Why her smiles effects that much?!! There were a lot of questions running in my mind. I don't know why I don't have any answer of them?!!