Fix It

Meryl's POV

" Why do we need to explain that?" Cara asked me.

" They are clients, Bro." I said and she rolled her eyes.

" Hell with the customer policy. You know how hard it was for me to act all polite in the meeting all the time?! Some of the time I just felt like to smash their head somewhere. Dumbo. How can someone of this level can ask such idiotic questions." She said to me.

" Leave it, bro. Let's just finish the survey and submit it." I said to her.

" Who made them the members of the board!!! Stupid, fool and idiot they are." She said.

" I can understand but we have to behave nicely with them." I said.

" I hope I can keep my anger in the bay. Cause some of their questions are ridiculous. I can't stand those questions." She said.

" Relax, Bro. This time they will behave. They won't be irritating you." I tried to make her feel comfortable but it didn't work.

" They won't. They will keep asking the those stupid foolish type question and it will keep enraging me." She said and I chuckled.

" Just relax. It's Richard's part to lead the presentation now. You no need to be worried cause even if it's a ridiculously weird question Richard will make it up." I said.

" Cause he himself is ridiculously weird." Cara said.

" We are not interfering. He has his own ways." I said.

" Bro!!" I heard Richard who was holding a tray with him. " Have something. The meeting can take a lot as well. We don't want to get sick." He told.

I smiled and have some lunch. I needed it actually. I had a little breakfast cause I was too excited to eat. By now it's completely fine now it's time to check part 2. God knows how can it be. I hope it goes good like the first part went.

" Is Mrs. Ernest crazy?" Cara asked me.

" Why?" I asked her.

" You forget what she had questioned?" She asked. I chuckled.

" I mean I agree that color changes and age is a great factor of that but then what's wrong with her!?! She was wearing red? It's quite stupid that I still decided to answered. She made me stupid with her. No kidding for real I was a stupid for answering her like that. I mean who will answer her stupid questions!! But I did. Weirdly stupid." Cara said.

" Relax. Cara Bro. It's my turn. You guys just sit back and enjoy the show." He said to us.

" We will do that." I said.

" Until I feel to kill someone." Cara said and I chuckled.

" No this is so stupid." She replied.

" We heard that once, bro. Don't repeat it again and again." Richard said.

" Alright. I am good. I will sit back and enjoy the show. Nothing is more enjoyable than to see a stupid acting all bullshit." Cara said and I laughed. " You go get ready Richard. You too have to answer some ridiculously weird questions for next few hours. It can make your brain shut down." Cara said making me laugh so hard. I was about to say something but Nora came inside.

" Hey, guys!!!" She said and I looked at her weirdly. Why does it not feeling good like it used to?! May be I am changing. Who knows!! May be.

" Hi, Nora." Richard said carelessly.

" I am sorry about earlier." She said.

" You no need to. It was an accident. We can understand." Cara said.

" But the presentation was good." She said. " Where do you guys got the presentation? Did you guys made a copy?" She asked us.

" Umm, yeah. I guess so.". Cara said.

" Oh, it was good though. But you guys rocked. It was a very good presentation. They were praising you all a lot." She said.

" Praising us?!" I looked at Cara.

" I thought you guys did a very beautiful presentation in their opinions. I also think that it was very beautiful. It was totally out of world. And Cara was outstanding. She was bold but polite enough." She said.

" Are you sure that they praised us?!" I asked her and she chuckled at this.

" Yes, they did. They liked Cara a lot because of her bold nature." Nora said.

" Then I think it won't be a problem to find out a job if I get fired by my boss. Right?" She asked Nora. More like mocked her.

" It seems so." She said smilingly.

" Better. I would love to with others but the thing is I love to work with Meryl and Richard. So, I prefer working here. What do you say, Nora?" Cara asked in a cold tone.

" That's too alright. You should work there where you think is perfect place for you." She said.

" Hmm, I found the perfect place. It's here. You know working here is perfect. It's thrilling, challenging and adventurous. I kinda got everything I wanted from my workplace." She said.

" That's great then. There's no problem." Nora said.

" But there is still a problem you know." Cara said.

" Which problem?" Nora asked.

" There is some people who wants to buy our honesty. Our loyalty and our own identity. I don't think we should sell ourselves to someone who wants to make us slave. Slave of money and power. I would rather die than be someone's slave. It's not my thing. There is no amount of money that can buy me from myself. I am free and I don't sell my freedom for anything at any cost. What do you say?" Cara asked. Nora was looking down. She didn't say anything this time. What's wrong with her!!!.

" You are right, Cara. No one should sell their self respect and dignity for money. Everyone needs to have their own identity." Nora said.

" Good to hear that you have understood this though it's late but still it worked." Cara said. " I shouldn't have use that cold voice on you. Everything is till ok. You can fix it." Cara said.

" I think so." She said.

" Fix it, Nora. You can fix it. It's not that late. Tell me if you need my help." Cara said.

" I will try to fix it by myself." Nora said to her.

" What is happening here?" I asked Nora.

" I will explain it but I need to fix it first." She said. I keep looking at her weirdly.