Angry Bird

Meryl's POV

" What the hell!!!" I shouted at the people shoved me inside the car. But they are like deaf. " My mom will slit your throat, you stupid kidnappers. Let me go. I tried to open the door but it was locked. " Open it!!! I will burn you later. Think about your family. If my mom comes to know she will hung you all." I squealed as the car started to move.

" I don't think Mrs. Hill will do that." I heard a voice and turn the left only to found Finn who was checking his phone. I glared at him but it didn't work on him. He ignored my glare.

" What the hell are you doing here?" I screamed at him. It didn't work on him either. He just kept checking his phone carelessly. I gritted.

" Leave me at my house this instant, Finn. I am not going anywhere." I said to him.

" What if I don't?" He asked.

" I will call the police and tell them you are kidnapping me." I said. He didn't even looked up at me. Kept working on his phone. Hell!!! What the hell he is doing!!! I gritted my teeth. I wanted to throw his phone away.

" I am talking to you." I said to him.

" And I am listening to you." He said simply.

" Then you should leave me at my home." I said. He didn't answer. " Leave me at my home." I said.

" I heard you once when you say that first time. Stop saying this again and again like a broken radio." He said.

" Then leave me at my home." I said.

" You should stop saying that when I didn't answer you the first time you have asked me to do so." He said.

" LEAVE ME AT MY HOME. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT MY MOM CAN DO." I said to him.

" Yeah, right. I don't know what she can do." He said still looking at the damn phone.

" Urrrghh!!! Tell them to drive back to my home." I said.

" It's not working. You should try something new." He said.

" Alright. I am trying something new. No one messes with Meryl." I said and picked out my phone. I dialed my mom's number.

" Hello, Mom." I said as soon as she picked up.

" Hey, Anna. Are you at home?"  She asked.

" I would have been if I hadn't got kidnapped." I said and looked at Finn who chuckled.

" Really?! Who dared to kidnap my daughter?!" She asked. " They must have forgotten you are Theo's sister. Tell them his name they will leave you at once." Mom said.

" I am not joking." I said.

" I am not joking either." She said.

" Mom, it's my boss. He kidnapped me. You have to save me. You are my superhero." I said like a two years old Anna like I used to whine when I was two.

" Don't throw tantrums, Anna. Why will your boss kidnap you?" She asked me.

" I don't know. You talk to him by your own and give him some good that he never dares to do this again and take me back home this instant." I complained to my mom.

" Ok, let me talk to your boss." She said.

" Talk to my mom." I said handing him my phone. Now you will understand Finn Campbell what my mom is. You will.

" Hello, Mrs. Hill." He said.

--------------------------

" Nothing is wrong. I hope you won't mind if I take her for a dinner." He said.

---------------------------

" That's ok with me." He replied.

----------------------------

" Sure. I will surely. You don't have to worry. I will keep my words." He said. Which words!!!

----------------------------

" Talk to your Mom." He gave my phone back.

" Mom?" I said.

" Don't worry he is not kidnapping you he is taking you on a date." She said.

" But he already has a girlfriend. Why will I go on a date with him?" I asked Mom totally frustratedly.

" You will know. Just go with him. He is a good lad." Mom said.

" How can you say that?!! You don't even know him." I said.

" I might know him. Better than you, Anna." Mom said and chuckled. I sighed.

I have a badass Mom. So, if she knows him better than me then I shouldn't be shocked. It's normal. She loves to keep her moves ready before her opponent will even start to think about it. Not complaining but my mom is way too cunning.

" What is your plan, Mom?" I asked her. She laughed.

" He came to me awhile back. So he told me everything. He will tell you as well." She said.

" And you trusted him?" I asked her.

" Why won't I? Why will he lie to me about a serious matter? He was serious." She asked me.

" About what?" I asked her.

" About you." She said.

" About me?!!" I asked looking at Finn who was again busy with his phone.

" Yes." She said.

" What has he said? Has he joked about lizard?" I asked her narrowing my eyes at Finn who was smirking looking at the phone.

" He might have said me a small but interesting story about lizard and a little girl." Mom said.

" Urrrghh!!! I hate you both." I said to her.

" No, Anna. You don't and don't get drunk today. I forbid this strictly." She said and my eyes widened.

" I..uhhh...ok mom. Bye then. Love you. No...I don't love you anymore. You did nothing to save me." I said and hung up.

" Done?" He asked me.

" Whom are you talking to?" I asked him.

" To you." He said rolling his eyes still looking at the phone.

" Oh, I thought you are talking to your phone." I said sarcastically and he chuckled then looked at me.

" Your mom is cool." Finn said.

" You have to understand she is my mom not your girlfriend's mom." I said.

" Of course she is my girlfriend's mom." He said.

" She is my mom not your girlfriend's mom. My mom is cool like me." I said.

" Nah!! She is cool but not you. You are burning in rage. You are an angry bird. The red one." He said and I glared at him hard. "Your face turns red with anger. See?" He said and I rolled my eyes then looked out of the window of the car.

" I should call you angry bird from now onwards." He said.

" Dare. Just you dare I will behead you." I gritted and heard him chuckling..