Unexpected

Finn's POV

" Is it ok?" Scarlett asked me and I gave her a thumbs up.

So what happen is she has learnt recently how to tie a tie. She is very excited. So she is trying to tie a tie to everyone. She tied her dad's one now tied mine. I chuckled at her excitement. She was looking like she won world war 3.

" Yaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy!!" She jumped on the couch in excitement.

" Don't jump, Scarlett. You will fall down otherwise like Hazel." I said.

" Yeah, you are right." She said and got down from the couch. I chuckled. " Let's go and show mommy." She said and I nodded. So we went downstairs and found Stella in the kitchen. I saw the twins were hitting each other with the cushion.

" You are a stupid, urrrghh!!" Hazel said.

" You are no better, Zelly." Harry said. " Look you look like a rat." He said to her.

" I know what you look like. You look like a baboon. Don't call me that." She hit him with the cushion. I chuckled that reminds me of Tracy and me fighting with each other. We always used to fight with each other. I miss Ms. Pumpkin a lot. This why I don't want Scarlett and Hazel grow up. They will leave us as well and I will keep missing them. It will be hard.

" Let's go, Finn. Let's show mommy what have I done." Scarlett said.

" And twins!!! Don't fight." Scarlett said and they stopped at once. I smiled though they were glaring at each other but didn't start to fight with each other again. Scarlett drag me inside the kitchen.

" What happened, Kids!!!" Stella asked us.

" Mommy, look what have I done?!" She said to Stella.

" What have you done, Scarlett?" Stella asked her.

" I tied Finn's tie. Look?" She said and I chuckled.

" Well done, big girl." Stella said and kissed her cheeks. She giggled.

" Go, big girl call the twins for breakfast." Stella said.

" Going mommy." She said and left.

" Today is tbe final presentation." I said to Stella. She smiled.

" No worries. Everything will be perfect just like you wish it to be." She said.

" The case is on court now. I hope everything goes ok." I said.

" Don't be tensed. It will be ok. You just take care of yourself and do your works. If Maxfields try to intrude then your brother is there. Trust on him, ok? He won't let you down. You know that, right?" She asked me.

" Yes, I do. But still there is a weird kind of thinking that something bad will happen cause they already stoop so low. I am worried about the kids and you." I said to her.

" You have told this once, Finn. Why are you repeating?" She asked chopping the vegetables.

" Cause I want you to know that it is a serious matter. Nothing to leave it like that." I said to her.

" Who is leaving it like that?" She said. I sighed.

" I want you to be very careful when you go out of the house cause as for Campbell house, it's a fortress. There is no away someone can attack here but outside of the house it won't be the same." I said. Stella turned to me smilingly.

" You remember Hudson?" She asked me and my blood boiled at once. My hands fisted though he is not alive.

" We have faced an enemy like him who almost have killed us all but we came out of it right?" She asked me and I nodded.

" But they are not the same." I said. " We knew that it was Hudson and he will attack us but for Maxfields they are the sniper. They will try to destroy us without any hesitation. I mean even they won't hesitate to hurt the kids." I said looking at the kids who were currently giggling and playing around the living room. Without these giggling the whole house will be a graveyard. There will be no excitement or nothing without the kids.

" I haven't raised up my kids as coward if something happens then they will face it bravely, Finn." Stella said.

" They are just kid." I said.

" Tris was a little baby when his parents were gone. He fought with that and came out of it. If my kids has the same fate then they will face it, Finn. They will live the life with that courage that their parents never taught them to be a coward. They will understand that. I don't think about it so much cause I trust on my kids." She said.

" No Stella. They are not going to get the same fate as Tris. Tris suffered I agree but when he got you he was all ok. But remember there might not be a Stella for your kids there. So you yourself should be that. Don't say something like that ever." I said and she chuckled.

" Just relax. I was just saying. Go have breakfast. You have an important meeting today." She said.

" Yes, Mom." I said and she chuckled.

I had the breakfast with them and drove towards the office. It was really important meeting today. It was the final presentation. I hope everything goes well. I trust on Meryl and the others. They won't let things down. I parked my car and walked inside. I found some of the members of the board was already there. I talked with them for awhile.

" Finn." I heard Nora.

" What happened, Nora?" I asked her.

" They are saying they need a bit more time." She said.

" Ok, no problems. Tell them to do hurry." I said to her.

" Sure." She walked out of there.

" This girl is really weird." Julian said.

" Where do you keep vanishing and from where you suddenly come back?" I asked him and he chuckled.

" It's not my problem but it's my habit to do so. I kinda need to keep open my eyes all the time." He said and chuckled.

" Why are you talking about Nora that she is weird?" I asked him.

" I don't understand who transferred 10 millions in her account!!!" He said and it was unexpected.