Frozen

Meryl's POV

" Come on, get down from the car." He said but I kept sitting inside stubbornly.

" I don't want to go with you. I will go home. I will get down only if you take me to my home not yours." I said as he took me back to his house where I stayed last night.

" Just come out don't be so stubborn all the time." He said.

" I am stubborn. I refuse to have a date with someone else's boyfriend." I said to him.

" Are you coming out or I will help you a bit?" He asked me dangerously. Who cares!!! I don't.

" I am not coming out and there is no help that you can do to me in this." I said to him.

" Are you sure about what you just have said?" He asked me.

" 200 and 35 % sure." I said to him.

" What kind of calculation is that?!! Ridiculous!!" He said.

" I myself am ridiculous. Now take me home." I demanded.

" You won't get down, will you?" He asked me.

" No. Not at all." I said shaking my head.

" It's your last word?" He asked me.

" Yes. I won't. Take me...ahhhh..." I squealed as he scooped me up in his arms.

" Get me down. Where are you taking me?!! I told you I won't go." I said to him.

" I told you as well that I am not in a mood of joking." He said to me.

" Do you think I am joking?!! Get me down this instant. Otherwise I will kill you." I said to him. He rolled his eyes.

" Killing someone is not that easy." He said.

" It's easy just put a lizard on their bed they will get heart attack and die their own." I said and he shook his head.

" Don't always think like that about lizard. They can't eat you alive." He said.

" They can give me a major heart attack." I said to him.

" Stop whining like a kid. They are not that scary at all." He said.

" Where are you taking me?! Don't tell me you are taking me to give me a heart attack. I don't like lizard." I said to him.

" I am not going to give you a heart attack. Don't always think negatively." He said to me.

" It can be cause you always joke about lizard." I said narrowing my eyes at him.

" I only joke. Have I ever put a lizard on you?" He said. I looked at him weirdly.

" Don't you ever dare to do so. I will kill you otherwise." I said to him.

" Relax. I won't do that." He said but I found it hard to trust him in this matter.

" I refuse to trust you in this matter." I said to him.

" Your choice." He said.

" Where have you taken me?!! Isn't it your place?!." I said.

" You will find it out." He said.

" I insist to know now." I said to him.

" No. You will come to know in time." He said.

" Why you just can say that?" I asked him and he put me down on my feet. Much comfortable but I am missing the closeness now. Damn you Anna!!! Stop thinking about him. I scolded myself.

" Come with me." He said intertwining our hands.

" It should be a good surprise. It's my birthday today." I said and he rolled his eyes.

" I know." He said.

" I don't think then a mere 'Happy birthday' would hurt someone endlessly." I said.

" I had come to do that last night but what I have found here wasn't so welcoming." He said and sighed.

" I am 23 now. I can do whatever I want. Actually I got that right 5 years back. I wonder why did I never used that before!!" I said and he glared at me.

" You are never ever going to get drunk again." He said.

" Who are you to tell me this?" I asked me.

" Your boss." He said.

" I don't take orders from my boss." I said and suddenly I found us walking towards a lake. What's with this Campbell family!!! Do they need to build their house near a lake all the time!!!

" Do you guys like to build your houses near the lake?" I asked him and he chuckled.

" This is where my family used to live before they moved on Melbourne." He said.

" You used to live here?" I asked him.

" I wasn't even born then. It was when Bro and Tasha both were kid." He said.

" You were born in Melbourne?" I asked him.

" Yeah. Tracy, Tris and me." He said.

" Hmm. I like this house anyway. It's peaceful and quiet." I said. He nodded.

" Why are we here in the middle of the night?" I asked him.

" It's 7:30. Still evening." He complained.

I sighed and we stopped near the edge of the lake. It was almost the end of the winter. Sky was clear but the freezing breeze was there which was freezing my bones. I wrapped my arms around me and looked at the lake. The moon was looking beautiful on the crystal clear water of the lake. It was a beautiful view. I found Finn looking at the reflection of the moon as well. He wasn't even blinking.

" You like this so much?" I asked him. He just nodded.

" Why don't you try this with your girlfriend?" I asked him.

" Exactly that's what I am doing now." He said.

" You must be drunk." I said.

" And I am glad that you are not." He said.

" I am saying seriously. What's wrong with you?" I asked him and he pulled me with him God knows where.

I found us entering into a garden. I rubbed my hands together. It was a rose garden to be exact. There were only rose around no other flowers you can find here. It's beautiful anyways. As we walked further I found there was a dinner table settled in the middle of the garden and the decorations, lighting was very cute. There was a big banner hanging on the tallest tree which was saying ' Happy birthday, Sakura'. I giggled seeing that name.

" When did you think about all these?" I asked him.

" When you were sleeping like a log last night." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" I was drunk that time." I said to him.

" Exactly. This is what you are never going to get again." He said.

" You can't say that. It's my wish. You can't force me to do so even if you are my boss still you are someone else's boyfriend. And you should try this with your gi-" I was saying but he at once pulled me closer and without letting me utter another word he pressed his lips on mine and I was frozen.