No Need

Meryl's POV

I was checking my closet if there is anything red to wear for the date today. But not a single dress I could find which is red. I was upset. I seriously need to buy some red dress. But what for today?!

Suddenly I remembered I still have a red dress but I am 100% sure Finn won't like that dress. He will reject it at once. I came to know this he doesn't like short dresses. And blessings to me my dress ends on my mid thigh even there is a slit on the left leg. How can I wear this now?! I asked myself and gathered all the courage. I wore the dress and stood in front of the mirror. I was ready to get murdered.

I kept looking at me weirdly

I kept looking at me weirdly. Should I wear this in office?! Hell, no. Finn will kill me if I wear this in office. I decided to wear my thigh high heels and overcoat over my red dress. I hope everything goes good.

" You can do it, Anna. Smile and be confident. Don't be nervous. It is alright. It is alright. Don't be scared. Nothing will happen." I said to myself to make me confident but that dropped my confident level down. Should I keep it on or should I not?!

" Let's go, Anna. Don't think too much. You do worry about useless things." I said to myself but that didn't help me either. I don't think I can do that. Actually this dress is too bold for my habit. I only dared to wear a bold dress when I got upset with Finn that day. But before that day I actually never tried to wear this kind of dress. Should I keep it on or should I remove it?!! I don't know what to do. I was confused.

" I can wear this. There will be just Finn. It won't be wrong." I said to myself.

" But what if he gets angry again!! But why will he get angry!!! I am not wearing this in front of any other people. I am just wearing for him. I am not going to a bar again. So it can be considerable." I said to myself and tried to be confident but failed terribly.

" What should I do with this dress?!!" I asked myself and I came on a decision.

" I will keep wearing this. Let's see what happens." I said to myself.

" Yeah, let's see." I said and took my bag dropped my belongings in it and came out of my apartment locking it behind.

" It's too tight." I said to myself.

Have I gained weight!!! No it is perfect but then why am I not feeling comfortable in this dress!!!

Stop thinking about the dress. You are too worried this why you are feeling like that. The dress is perfect fine. Don't give a damn about this. Just concentrate. Don't be tensed. Don't stress out. Don't act like stupid. You need to attend your office.

I kept encouraging myself and it kept working reverse. It kept decreasing my confident level. I don't know what to do now. I should have taken an extra dress with me to change if I am uncomfortable. Now see!!! I almost carry an extra dress everywhere. I didn't bring them today because I need them today. God why!!!? Why can't I have a normal date!!! Why is this always abnormal as hell!!! I kept cursing me and the car stopped in front of the office building. I got down and get ready for the war today. I crossed my heart.

Why are you thinking that he won't like this dress?! May be he likes you in this attire very much?! You don't have to be negative all the time. Keep faith in yourself. You can make him like this. Even if he doesn't like the short dress he will love to see you in this. I tried to relax and tried to convince myself. But there were still the thing that he doesn't like the short attire. At the end of the day he doesn't like it. I shouldn't have worn this. Now what will I do!! I don't have any extra to change. I am stuck. I banged my head on the lift wall and the 3 woman in the lift looked at me as if I were a mad. I am not complaining. I am a mad. I don't know how to relax myself. I took a deep breath and walked out of the lift. I directly walked into my cabin.

" Bro!!" I heard Richard and I take a sigh of relief.

" What happened?!! Have you seen the ghost?" He asked looking at me weirdly.

" Why are you asking that?" I asked him.

" No, Bro. You look so pale." He said.

" Nothing. Just it's so cold outside isn't it?!" I said rubbing my hands together then rubbing them on my cheeks to gain the color back. He just looked at me weirdly. I cleared my throat.

" You need anything?" I asked him.

" Yes, Bro. I need your sign in this papers." He said and I signed them immediately.

" Check before you sign, stupid." He gritted. I chuckled and checked the papers. They were of account sections.

" Ok, done." I said.

" Never ever sign a paper without checking. Where are the common sense, bro?!!" He asked and walked out of my cabin.

" My own sense is not with me and common sense!!!" I sighed and finished my pending works. It was lunch time when I heard a knock. The next moment Finn entered my cabin.

" You are done?" He asked me and I nodded.

" Then let's go." He extended his hand towards me.

" Umm.." I was shuttering.

" What happened, babe?" He asked me.

" I umm.." I stopped again.

" Are you alright?!!" He asked me.

" I...I..w.. want.. to show...show you some..something." I said.

" What babe?" He asked me. I slowly removed my overcoat and let him see my red dress. His eyes widened at first then he glared at me. I gulped nervously as he came closer.

" Are you mad?!!" He asked me.

" No. I don't think so." I said.

" Yes, I think you are. Haven't you realized that the temperature out there is too low!!??" He asked me.

" Do you really have a thick skin?!!" He asked me.

" I wore this for you." I said.

" No need to wear something which is going to make you suffer later. It's freezing out there, Meryl." He said and damn!!! Suddenly I realized it's really cold out there.