64

£ Cassy

"I don't know how Gabriel even found out!" I exclaim sadly. "I don't even know what Dean is talking about, honestly."

"Cas, buddy, I'm sorry. It wasn't your fault though. I'll talk to Dean about it though."

"I feel like I've lost Dean now. My only friend besides you. He's my best friend and he's gone."

"Cas, hang on. He isn't gone, Dean loves you. You're his best friend. He loves you like he loves me."

"I doubt that, he can barely stand me."

"Cas, us three are brothers. You, me, and Dean. It isn't that he can't stand you, he's just afraid of-"

"Of losing me." I finish for Sam. "He isn't going to lose me. Ever, you guys just think since your life sucks, everyone is going to leave you. Newsflash, my life sucks too, but I'm not pushing everyone away. That's his excuse, Sam. His e soche doesn't have to deal with anyone besides you and himself."

"That's not true."

"Yes, it is."

"He's scared to get close because he feels he's the blame our mother abandoned us."

"What? How could that possibly be his fault!?"

"It isn't, but our dad tells him different. He's horrible to Dean and that's the reason he is scared, because our dad beat it into us, into Dean, that everyone will leave, nobody will care. That it's all fake."

"And he actually believes that?"

"He's been told that since he was 4, he grew up thinking everything our father said to us was true and everything he did to us, we deserved it."

"But-"

"Don't give up on him. If he's truly your friend and if you're really his, thenstay with him. Help him, he needs it."