29

¥ Sammy

I feel my eyes open, the room was dark, besides the orange and green lava lamp. As my eyes adjust, I see Dean and Cas sleeping. Cas all spread out and Dean hanging off the edge, his arm held out. It's a thing he's always done for me. When we were little and I would get scared, I'd hold his hand and fall back asleep. He's never stopped or judged me for it, even though I'm a high school senior, with what we've been through, I'm pretty sure he would hold my hand too.

The food is in the bag on the table so I pick it up and being it with me out of Cas' room to the kitchen and out it back in the fridge.

"Late night?"

I jump and hit my head on the cabinet. "FUCK! You scared me!" I whisper shout.

"Sorry, lollipop."

"Gabriel, what the hell are you doing standing here in the dark like this?"

"Got thirsty. You?"

"Just woke up and decided to put the food in the fridge. Now my foreheads bleeding."

"Didn't mean to scare ya, lollipop. Sorry about that." He says, he reaches down and grabs a first aid kit, turning on the light. "Ooh, yeah. You hit your head pretty hard." He removes my hand from the bleeding cut. "I'll clean you up."

I sit down at the kitchen island.

He pulls out some cotton balls and drwnch them in alcohol

He pulls out some cotton balls and drwnch them in alcohol. "This might sting a bit." He tells me. "You can hold my hand if you want."

"Gabriel?"

"Yes?"

"Shut up."

He laughs and cleans up the cut, making me wince. "Now for the band aid." He pulls out a race car band aid and puts it on my cut. "There you are, sunshine."

"Thanks."

"Now get some sleep. And are Cas and Dean spooning?"

"No, Dean's hanging off the bed."

"Sounds like Cas." I smile and walk back up the stairs. "Night, sugar rush."

"Night, weirdo."