75

€ Cassy

I watched everyone laugh and hang out in the pool, all having fun. However, it isn't my thing. I'm in the corner of the deep end, drinking a blueberry frankenstein margarita.

"Cas! Hey!"

I groan as Dean swims over to me, big smile planted on his face. "What, Dean?"

"Can you stop being a bitch for a few minutes and be my friend?"

"You're right, I'm sorry." I apologize. "Come beside me."

He swims closer, keeping himself above the water. "If you don't mind me asking, why aren't you in the water?"

"I can't swim." I laugh a little.

"Cas, why are you near the deep end then? What if you fall in?"

"I won't." I fight back.

"You hungry?" He asks.

"No, just cold."

"I'll be back with a blanket."

"Why for you have a blanket at the pool?"

"Because, I know you always get cold. And I didn't bring my jacket."

"I'll just wait here then."

He pats my back and I watch as he walks away. He really cared about me and I was happy about that. "Got it!" He calls, walking back over.

"Look out, Cas!" Gabriel screeches and pushes me into the water.

I go under, all the oxygen leaving me slowly.

"CAS!" I hear Dean yell through me struggling to swim to the surface. "Cas!"

I scratch at the water, hoping to just float up to the air, but the liquid just fills my lungs. After a few moments, I get lightheaded before I hear a few large splashes. Arm wraps around my waist.

"Pull him up! Pull him up!" Dean shouts as he pulls me to the surface. A few sets of hands pull me up put of the water. "Is he okay?"

"Cas? Cas?"

I start coughing hysterically once oxygen rushes back into me.

Dean pulls himself out if the pool and stomps to Gabriel. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!? YOU KNOW HE CAN'T SWIM!" Dean shoves him.

All the faces if my family are surrounding me as I continue to cough up the water I inhaled.

"Cas, honey, you're okay, just breathe. Breathe." Rowena tells me, patting my back.

"Hey! Hey! Boys! Stop it!" Chuck breaks Dean and Gabriel up once Dean punches Gabriel in the nose. "Dean, go calm Cas down, please. I'll handle Gabriel." 

Dean huffs but drops to my side. "Cas, buddy. Breathe." He rubs my shoulder as I start wheezing. I grab his hand and squeeze it. He pulls me closer to him. "Give me the blanket." He tells Sammy.

"Here, is he gonna be okay?"

"Yeah, we just need to keep him warm." He wraps me in the blanket, arms around me.

"Dean, is uncle Cas okay?" Joey asks.

"Yeah, buddy. Don't worry."

I slowly stop wheezing and start breathing normally again. "Dean?" I ask.

"Yeah, buddy?"

"Take me back."

He looks to everyone else and they nod at him. "Go ahead."

He stands up and slowly helps me to my feet. "Come on, dork."