160

£ Cassy

"Excuse me, are you guys here for Dean Winchester?"

I look up and see the doctor. I nod hesitantly. "Is he-?"

"No, no!" The doctor reassures.

I let out a breath I didn't know I wad holding.

"We've uh, we've stabalized him and removed the knife safely. He's stabalized and he's asleep. He's okay now, but when he wakes up, he will be in a lot of pain."

"Can we see him?" Sam asks as another tear falls from his eyes.

"I wouldn't recommend that right now. The police are here to question you both, after that, then you may see him."

"The police?" I question.

"Well, he was stabbed, that requires questioning."

"It wasn't us though, it was their dad." I defend.

"They need your side of the story. No convictions can be made unless there is a witness." The doctor tells us. "It will be fast."

I nod as the doctor walks away, me and Sam turn and see the police officers who were staring at us. "I guess we should get this over with so we can see Dean."

Sam nods and we walk over together.

"I know this is a tough time, what you're going through is hard, but we have a few questions for you boys."

Me and Sam stay silent.

"Who is going first?" The other police officer asks, showing a sympathetic toothy smile.

I mentally roll my eyes. "I will."

"Right this way."

I follow the police officers through the white painted hospital, chatter was everywhere. It feels like they're screaming, my head is so sensitive. They open a door to a room and motion me in.

I walk through. "Isn't questioning usually in a police department?" I ask.

"Yes, but we feel this is easier." The male police officer says, shutting the door. "Have a seat and we will get started."

I sit in a chair at the table, putting my hands together.

"Where were you Thursday night at 8:17 P.M?"

"At my home with Sam. Dean's brother."

"Why was Sam not with his brother at this time?"

"They had gotten into a fight a little while earlier and Sam had come to my house."

"Any clue what the fight was about?"

"Me...and some other things."

"Why you?"

"Me and Dean had a falling out earlier today. Sam said he talked to Dean about it and Dean said some things and left. I really don't see the po-"

"Why did you go to the Winchester residence last night?"

"I was worried about Dean and he wasn't answering his phone. Sam took me to check on him." A tear slips out my eye.

"And then what?"

"We saw their dads truck and ran in, we were worried and then we saw Dean laying on the floor, impailed with a kitchen knife. John, their father, was giving Dean CPR."

"Any idea why you and Sam are blaming the knife on John? Maybe an intruder came in."

"John has been abusing Sam and Dean since their mother left. I had to patch them up multiple times."

"And you never cared to mention the abuse to the authorities?"

"Dean told me not to, I felt like we had to gain enough evidence to get John convicted."

"And is this enough evidence?"

"Yes, I believe so. Me and Sam have alibies and I have proof."

"And what proof is that?"

"Well..."