164

£ Cassy

Three days later, Dean is being released from the hospital. With John not yet being found, we find ourselves drenched in fear. Sam is onguard and  Dean tries to hide it. Which obviously he completely fails at. I see the pain in his eyes, how scared he is.

He wanted to leave this place, but I think he's regretting it now. He knows John is out there and pissed that he has a warrant out for his arrest. We are all pretty on edge considering the situation.

"The police officer is escorting us to you boys house. They are doing a full search to make sure it's safe for you to get your things." Dad tells Sam and Dean.

"O-okay." Dean says. "Chuck, can you go in with us?"

"Definitely." Dad parks the car, waiting as the police officers go in to do a thorough search.

"Dean, Sam, don't worry. He isn't in there." I say softly.

"You don't know that." Dean whispers.

"Do you want me and dad to gather your things instead? We don't mind."

"Yeah, boys, if us getting the stuff makes you feel more safe and comfortable, then we will." Dad smiles.

"J-just come in with us, please."

"We will, Dean." I say rubbing his shoulder.

The police officers come out. "It's all clear."

"Alright, come on, guys."

(TO GET ANOTHER UPDATE, TWO PEOPLE HAVE TO COMMENT AND THEY WILL HAVE TO GO THROUGH EVERY CHAPTER AND VOTE FOR AS MANY AS THEY CAN UNTIL THEY GET THE SIGN THAT SAYS THAT THEY VOTED TOO MUCH! LET THE GAMES BEGIN! IF THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN THEN I'M KILLING SOMEONE OFF! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHHAA!!!! 😈😈😈)