161

£ Cassy

I rush into Dean's hospital room, breathing heavily. The questioning is over and me and Sam are allowed to see him now. "You're awake...." I breathe, a small smile forming on my lips.

He looks at me and Sam like he's seen a ghost. "Y-yeah."

"We talked to the police, they're looking for dad now." Sam says, standing across from me beside Dean.

"Why did gou guys come to the house?" He asks sadly. "You should have stayed away.

"And let you die?" I say in disbelief.

"Yes."

"Do not start with the suicidal talk, Dean. I will fuck you up."

"Sorry, Cas. I don't swing that way."

"There's the Dean I know and love." Sam chuckles.

"Shut up, Sam." He groans trying to sit up, whimpering in pain.

I immediately grab onto him, helping him sit up. "You need to be careful."

"You need a dick."

"Out of everyone in this hospital, you are the one that knows I have one already." I say.

He let's out a small smile. "I missed you."

I rub his head. "Oh, I'm not going anywhere. Don't worry."

"Why? I gave you every reason to go."

"Well, because I missed you too. And best friends don't give up on eachother."

"I'm still your best friend?"

"Always."

He turns to Sam. "I'm sorry, Sammy."

Sam let's tears slide down his cheeks. "It's okay, Dean. All that matters is that you are okay."

"No, that doesn't matter." He whispers. "All that matters is you."

"Dean-"

"Sammy, you and Cas are the only ones I have."

"Which means you can't leave us."

"Sam..." He whispers. "Where are we going?"

"I don't know, and once they find dad, I don't know that either." Sam replies. "I'm fucked."

"No, you aren't."

"You're out, Dean. You can go wherever. I'm still a minor, I will be put in the orphan system. You can't take care of me."

"I'll get a job."

"Still not enough income."

"Dad will adopt you." I cut in. "Until then, you guys are staying with me."

"Your dad is not getting custody of my brother."

"So, you'd rather him go to an orphanage?" I say. "That's a great brother."

"Fuck you, Cas."

"Dean, Cas is right."

"No, no, no. I'm getting custody of you."

"That's really not an option, Dean."

"What do you know, Cas?"

"Well, for one. I know all of this."

"Dean...Chuck is getting custody of me. You're staying there with me."

"No, Sam."

"Dean, you heard me."