7

£ Cassy

I was in my Chem class, another class Dean has with me. The teacher wanted us to do a lab. It was annoying as hell and she was assigning partners. I was paired with Charlie. Dean with a kid named Kevin. And right about now, Charlie was talking my God damn ear off and I was about to punch the bitch. "Charlie! For the love of Christ, please shut the fuck up!" I shout.

Everyone looked at us. Then Dean raised his hand. "Professor, can we switch partners?"

"Castiel Novak, quiet down and apologize. Then go switch partners with Dean Winchester."

I roll my eyes and look to Charlie. "I'm sorry you are annoying as hell and don't know when to shut up."

She growled at me. She was angry, but atleast I'll be partners with Dean.

"Hey, Charlie!" Dean called.

She turned around to look at him. "What?" She hissed.

"We're partners now, come on." He smiled at her.

"What?" I ask. "I thought you were my partner, Dean."

"In your dreams, Novak."

Rejected, rejected, you were just rejected!

Fuck my life, this is embarrassing. I watch as Charlie happily skips over to Dean and Kevin drudges over to me. "Hey, dude."

I look at him, already annoyed. "Hi."

"So... We're gonna-"

The rest of what this kid was saying sounded nothing more than blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Why couldn't Dean be my partner?