6

£ Cassy

It was now the 2nd day of senior year in college. Already, pointless kids we're complaining over everything and annoying the hell out of me. I was sitting in English and Dean again, sat behind me. My mind still wondered why I was rushed out of his home so quickly yesterday, but I decided against questioning it. I didn't want to upset him again. "So..." I say out of the blue, looking at him.

He looks at me confused. "You talking to me?" He asks.

"Yeah."

"Why?"

"I just wanted to say your brother was really nice."

"You don't know anything about me or my brother so shut the fuck up."

"What do you mean? I was just over there yesterday."

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"Remember? I gave you a container of cookies? And then you rushed me out of your house?"

He sighs and puts his head in his hands. "Sorry. I'm sorry, I just woke up." He apologizes.

"It's okay, but Sam seems like a great kid though."

"He is, thanks."

"I'm sorry again about how we started off yesterday." I say.

"No worries." He tells me.

"Can we start over?" I ask.

"If you make some more food for me then I'll consider it." He let's out a tiny smile.

"Cookies again?"

"I forgot to mention this, but.... I'm more of a pie guy."

"I gotchu." I say.

The professor walks in. "I'm Rufus, you may already know that, but if your dumbass wasn't here yesterday, then now you know. We're starting off with the basics. So, shut the hell up, get off your phones and pay attention."

Damn, just like yesterday, bitchy and rude. He started going into the basics, we got textbooks and had some writing to do. He started yelling at some kid that was on his phone and wouldn't get off. From the corner of my eye, I could see some girls whispering to eachother and looking at Dean. My guess is they have a liking in him. I mean, who wouldn't, but they're making it pretty damn obvious how actual desperate they really are. One of them started fixing her shirt, and by fixing, I mean pulling it down to show cleavage.

Gross.

She goes over to Dean and starts whispering in his ear. He looks creeped out and I can't help but laugh as he tries to move away. The grip she has on his sleeve is incredible, but not for him. I watch as the other girl comes over to his other side, doing the same thing. The face he's making has me dying on the inside. Poor Dean.

He looks at me with a 'Help me' look and I just smirk and turn back around. Mr. Rufus just keeps blabbing on and on about god knows what. He's a very cranky bastard.