198

QOTD - WHAT THE FUCK WATTPAD? MY STORY ISN'T EVEN HALFWAY DONE YET AND THERE'S A 200 CHAPTER LIMIT!? WHO ELSE KNEW ABOUT THIS!?

£ Cassy

"Dean, are you okay?" I ask as he stares blankly at the wall.

No response.

"Dean, talk to me."

He turns around and faces me. "I don't know what to do, Cas. What if he gets Sammy back?"

"He won't, Dean. We will win, okay?" I rub his arm softly. "Now can you please help me find an apartment?"

"Yeah." He sits up rubbing his eyes as I grab my laptop from beside me.

I log in and go to google. "Where should we start?"

"What are you looking for?"

"What do you want?" I ask.

"Why me?"

"Because....I thought you were moving in with me." Sadness fills me.

"I thought you weren't sure."

"Dean." I whisper. "I have never been more sure of something in my life."

He blushes and kisses my cheek. "I don't know about you, but....I want an apartment close to the ground. I haven't gotten over my fear of heights yet."

I chuckle. "All I want is a nice kitchen where I can cook and a cozy living room to study and read."

"A big bathroom. I get claustrophobic."

"I want a smaller room so I don't get so scared at night."

"You don't gotta be scared, Cas. I'll protect you from all the evil little critters lurking around the floor waiting to eat you alive." He pounces on me.

"Dean! Stooop!" I whine. "I don't make fun of your ridiculous fear of heights!"

"You can die falling from high up!"

"I can die by a monster eating me!"

"Monsters aren't real."

"You'd be surprised." I mumble.

"Caaaaassssssss."

"Whaaaaat?"

"I'm thirsty." He shrugs and sits beside me.

"Here." I hold my soda for him.

He looks at me stupidly and then laughs. "No, Cas." His hands push the soda away. "Thirsty."

"Ohhh..." I set my laptop down on the endtable and climb ontop of Dean. "Again?"

"Mhmmm." He hums unbuttoning my shirt.

"You have a serious sex drive." I chuckle, pulling my shirt off.

"Have you seen yourself?" He laughs as he pulls his own shirt off.

"Yeah, and it is not pretty."

He intertwines all ten of my fingers with all ten of his own. "Don't say that, angel. You're beautiful."

I lean down and peck his lips. "Barely."

He flips us over. "How?"

"I'm hideous." I shrug.

"You are fucking gorgeous. Don't say or think otherwise."

"Stop lying to me!" I groan.

"I'm not. I promise."

"Pinky promise?" I hold my pinky up.

"Pinky promise." His pinky connects with mine.

"Good." I wrap my arms around his neck. "Now fuck me."

He smiles and unbuttons my jeans. I hold my hips up, helping him ease them off along with his own after. "Where's the lube?"

"Why?" I ask, my head tilting to the side. "We haven't used it in a while."

"Because I'm not fucking you tonight. We're making love."

I blush and look away. "In the bottom drawer."

He gets off of me and finds the lube.

I yank the lube away from him, tackling him on the bed.

"Cas, let me top, bitch." He tries sitting up.

I tighten my thighs around his waist, keeping him straddled. "I wanna top. You've been topping." I pout.

"But-"

"But nothing, let me give you this loving." I pin his arms down.

"Fine."

I smile at getting my way and lube myself up before sliding in slowly.

"Ah, fuck!" Dean gasps, his head falling back into the pillow.

I hold his thigh, going deeper as he digs his fingers into my side. His other hand holding my shoulder tightly.

"H-harder, Cas."

I start thrusting into him harder, more power with each pound into him. "Ungh, fuck, Dean."

Without warning, he grabs me and flips us over, making sure he is still inside me. "I said I'm making love to you tonight." He kisses me and starts moving up and down on my dick.

"Ah, Dean!" I moan as he rides me slowly and passionately.

His lips attack mine, tingles through my body as his fingers intertwine with mine.

A whimper forces it's way out my mouth and I feel my heartbeat increase. "Fuck!"

"Mmm, baby..." He cries into my mouth.

I squeeze his hand, the pleasure becoming too much. His body rubbing against mine made me shiver. "Dea-Dean." I throw my head back.

Dean continues thrusting softly. "Cum for me, baby." He moans in my ear.

"N-no...." I breathe. "I don't want this to end."

He stops moving.

"D-Dean..move." I groan.

"Do you love me?"

My eyes pop open. "W-what?"

"Do you love me?"

"Dean-"

"Yes or no?"

"Only as a friend."

QOTD - Who else uses loud ass music as a cure for a headache? Cuz that's basically me right now....pretty much everyday actually.