57

€ Cassy

Dean's hand is intertwined with mine when I wake up. I can feel my face still a bit puffy from the cry fest I did earlier. Looking at the clock, I see it is 3:45 in the morning. The perfect time for my mind to play tricks on me. It wasn't the time to fucl around and I could see shapes in the corners, making my heart race faster.

I let go of Dean's hand and hold myself, watching the figures come closer. "Dean?" I whisper, but all he dies is shift in his sleep. "Dean!" Still nothing, the figures were getting closer and closer.

"Hmm?" He hums in his sleep.

I jump out of the bed and flop right into his with him, yanking the blankets over me, burying my face into his side.

"Hmm?" He hums again.

"Dean?"

He shifts again, facing me.

I nuzzle my head into his neck and scoot closer to him. All my fear goes away as he throws an arm around me. "Wake up, Dean."

All he does is pull me closer. I don't let it phase me though, I know he's asleep and doesn't know what he's doing.

"What are you doing in my bed, Cas?"

"Nothing."

"Why aren't you in your own bed?"

"Cuz I miss you."

"How? You fell asleep holding my hand like Sammy does."

"There easily a monster."

"So you move 3 feet away?"

"What can I say?" I ask. "You make me feel safe."

"Are you sure you're not gay?"

"Are you sure you aren't gay? I mean, you're the one cuddling me right now."

"I was dreaming of a hot chick."

"So, you hold me?"

"Yup, now shut up you gay dork, I'm sleeping."

"Bitch, I ain't gay."

"How?"

"Because...I was drunk that night. Plus, I only say and do these things to make you mad."

"Yeah, okay."

"I swear on my father's life."

He opens his eyes and turns away from me. "Get in your own bed, I'm trying to sleep."

"No, I'm staying here with you."

"Noooo. Go away."

"Nope, it's time to love me."

"Fuck off, Cas."

"Why? Am I turning you on?"

Dean gets up and moves to the other bed, laying down. I stand and walk over, climbing on top of him. "Cas, get off of me."

He tries to push me off, making me straddle his hips even tighter. I pin his arms down, coming close to his face. "Come on, sexy, give in." I whisper and bite his lip.

"Cas. No."

"It'll be our little secret." My lips find their way to his neck, he gasps and I smile, biting my lip.

"C-Cas-" He moans.

I smirk and go back to my bed. "Who's the gay dork now?"