70

£ Cassy

I roll my eyes and viciously throw the extra pillows of the bed into the floor.

"Cas-"

"Dean!" I raise my voice a little. "Don't."

"Fine, you crybaby." I take the lamp and throw it at his head. He dodges it and it smashes against the wall, makig a dent. I growl at the chipped wallpaper.

"What was that!?" Dad asks worriedly, barging in. "Oh, what haooened to the lamp?"

"It fell." I mutter angrily and pull the blanket down.

"It fell across the room?" Dad asks.

"The lightbulb was dead and I dropped the lmao by accident when I went to change it." Dean lies.

"Oh, okay. I'll get another at the store tomorrow. Night."

"Night." Dean answers.

I ignore and dad looks at me waiting. "What?" I snap.

"Well then." Chuck says surprised at Cas' unusual attitude. He rarely ever has an attitude or is disrespectful.

"He's just tired and upset right now, don't take it personally." Dean tells him.

"Oh, alright. Hope you feel better, Cas."

Dean closes the door and comes over to sit beside me.

"Go away!" I snap.

"Cas, stop."

"No, get the fuck out of my face."

"Whatever, goodnight."

"You're sleeping on the floor." I tell him. "Here's your blanket." I throw a towel that was on the night stand at his face.

He winces as it hits his eye and he sighs, laying on the floor. "Night-"

"Fuck you." I cut him off.

I lay there staring at the ceiling, occasionally looking at the movie on tv. I don't even know what it is. My thoughts were beating the fuck out of me right now. The bed dips beside me and I turn my head. "Get out, Dean."

"Fuck you, the floor is hard." He pulls the blanket over him. "Deal with it."

I roll my eyes, being petty and yanking the blanket all to me.

"Cut it out." He tells me.

"No."

He yanks the blanket and it's on both of us. "Now leave it alone."

I huff and cross my arms.

"Stop pouting and cut the tv off. Go to sleep."

I use the remote to turn the tv off and slam it back on the nightstand. Turning, our backs face eachother.

"Quit moving!" I shout as he rolls to his back.

"Fuck off."

I angrily roll onto my back too. My hands under the blanket, on my stomach.

My phone dings and I go to grab it, but Dean pulls me back down. "Sleep, no phone."

"Don't tell me what to do."

"I said no phone. Go to sleep."

I close my eyes annoyed and lay there for a few minutes before I felt Dean's hand slip into mine, intertwining our fingers. "De-"

"Shh."

I don't speak, just freeze as I'm feeling so fucking awkward and scared right now. "Dean, why-"

"I said shh!" He hisses, getting ontop of me.

My eyes widen as we stare into eachothers eyes. His fingers slide down my body. "No, De-"

"Shut up!" He growls, slamming my arms to the bed, pinning me down.

"Dean

"Dean." I whimper.

He leans down, our lips contimeters apart. "Hush." He presses our lips together.

I can't help but kiss back.