106

£ Cassy

"Do you guys like Mac n cheese?" Rowena asks.

"Yeah." Sammy says, looking around nervously.

"Rice?"

"Sure."

"We have a whole bunch of snacks and stuff up in that cabinet. Please take it all." Rowena smiles.

I walk to the cabinet. "Can you hand me that bag?" I ask Dean.

He nods and hands it to me. "You guys don't have to do this."

"We want to, Dean." I  setting the 7 packages of different flavors of Oreos in the bag. "Gabe's candy too?"

"Yes, please, your dad said he needs to cut back on all the candy, he doesn't eat real food anymore."

I throw Gabe's bags of miniature chocolates and different candies into the bag. "You guys want these chips too?" Sammy shrugs and so does Dean. I roll my eyes playfully. "Well, that's helpful. I'll take the shrugs as a yes." I throw the many bags of chips into a different bag, the other was full.

"We have these microwavable burritos and quesodilla's, want them?" Rowena asks.

They shrug again.

"That's a yes." She says to herself, throwing what looked to be like 30 burritos into the bags. "Welp, you guys should have enough food for the next two months."

"Thank you." The Winchesters say.

"Here." I say, handing Dean $300.

"Cas, what is this for?"

"Dad gave me like $350 for you guys and we didn't spend it all so here." I say. "He said I could use the change for my permit, but you guys need it more."

"Cas, no." Dean says handing it back.

"Yes, Dean."

"No, you took us shopping, out to eat, and then brought us here for more food. We don't need this."

"If you don't take it, then I'm not speaking to either of you again. You don't want to deprive Sammy of a good friend, do you?"

"Cas, really-"

"Dean, I insist. I can take extra shifts at Rowenas shop. You guys need clothes and Sammy needs school stuff still. Please take it."

"We have clothe-"

"You guys wear the same 3 outfits over and over again. Take sammy shopping tomorrow for school stuff and then you guys get some more clothes. Sammy is using the same fucked up binders and folders from god knows how long ago."

"Two years, but still-"

"It's done and over with." I close his fingers around the money. "It's yours now."

He pulls me into a hug. "Thank you."