138

¢ Rowena

"So, how do you think the boys are doing?" I ask, dying my hair with a towel.

"I think they're okay. I feel bad for leaving that on Dean though." Chuck replies, pushing his glasses up his nose. "We're Cas' parents, we should be dealing with this. Not another kid."

"I agree, but Cas insisted and Dean really just loves spending time with Cas."

"Yeah, they've become really close since the cabin. But all that fighting was just crazy."

"Why are all of our kids so violent?" I ask with a laugh.

"I don't know, I've never met such violent kids before." He puts his book on the end table and pats the mattress. "Come lay down."

I smile and drop the towel in the clothes basket before making my way to the kings sized bed. Still didn't seem to be big enough considering Chuck spreads out like an eagle. I drop down on the bed, laying in his arms. "How do you think Sammy and the others are doing?"

"Half of them are probably dead, besides Sam. That kid can fight. Did you see the way he jacked Dean up?"

"It was so hard not to laugh, I feel so bad."

"Yeah, same. I wonder what that was about though."

"Probably nothing. Those three, Sam, Dean, and Cas, tend to be a bit dramatic."

"I though it was just me that noticed that." Chuck laughs. "Oh, you wanna know what Cas did when he got his teeth out?"

"What did he do?" I ask, looking up, my left hand fiddling with his shirt.

"There was another guy in there asking where his tooth went, he was doped up too, he asked Cas if he knew where it was and Cas told him it ran away and didn't like him. So, the other guy had a complete meltdown after Cas left."

"Cas is evil." I say not being able to control my laughter.

"He gets that from you." Chuck teases.

"Rude, he gets it from Crowley, Crowley is a dick."

"Eh, just a little."

"Hey! Jerk!" I say, slapping his chest lightly. "Don't be mean."

"You said it first!" He defends with a chuckle.

I roll my eyes playfully and lay back downs on his chest. "I'm tired."

"Oh, you ain't sleeping yet."