28

£ Cassy

"Food!" I hear Rowena shout. "Boys!"

I run to the kitchen, leaving Dean and Sammy walking slowly behind me from the living room. "Dad! Can we please eat in my room? We wanna eat while we watch a movie."

"Cas, how many times do I have to tell you?" Dad asks. "I don't give a fuck." He starts laughing.

"Yay! Thanks, dad!"

"The bag with your guys' food is right there. Here's some forks, sauces are already in the bag." Rowena tells me.

"Thanks, Rowena and dad."

"Thanks, guys." Sammy and Dean say at the same time.

I grab the forks and put them in the bag. "Do you guys wanna get the drinks?" I ask them.

"Sure." Sam says.

"There's a whole bunch of sodas, juices, and waters up in that cabinet right there. Grab whatever you guys want and can you grab me a sprite?"

"Cas is on a sprite kick right now, it's all he drinks besides coffee." Dad informs with a smile.

Sam chuckles along with Dean and grabs the drinks. "What do you want, Dean?"

"Pepsi."

Sam grabs a Pepsi and a coke, putting it in his hand with my sprite.

"Dean, can you grab a bag of chips?" I ask.

He nods. "Where?"

"Oh, behind me." Dad says, moving to the side and opening the cabinet. "Anything you want."

"Sammy, what chips?" I ask.

"Doesn't matter."

Dean grabs a random bag, seeing it was spicy nacho doritos. My favorite. "Alright, guys, come on!" I say excitedly.

They follow along, thanking Rowena and dad again for the food. We get to my room up the stairs and I set the food on my bed and go to my movie shelf.

"Nice room." Sam says, looking around.

"Thanks

"Thanks." I say. "Go ahead and sit on the bed or couch, either one."

Sam sits on the couch and Dean on my bed. "Comfy." Dean smiles, bouncing.

Sam chuckles and I roll my eyes playfully. "Scary or....?"

"Scary!" Dean exclaims along with Sammy.

I pick out a scary movie and put it in. "I hope you guys aren't afraid of clowns." I say, turning the tv a bit so Dean could see from my bed.

"Fucking hell." Sammy groans.

"Haha!" Dean teases. "Sammy is fucking terrified of clowns.

"Then this should be fun." I smile evilly and hand Sammy his food and a fork, sauces too. Grabbing the bag with me and Dean's food, I flop on my bed beside him. "Can you turn the lava lamp on, please, Dean."

He nods and turns the lava lamp on and I hand him a fork, pulling out our food. "Sammy, you want some lumpia?"

"Maybe later, thank you."

"Deeeeaaaan?" I sing, waving a lumpia around the side of his face. He turns towards me and bites it. I smile and let go of the rest of it, Dean taking it. My fingers find the box of fried rice and I get so happy as I dig in with a fork. "Deeeannn. Share this with me."

He sighs playfully and takes my fork, eating the rice. "Yummy."

"Bitch, you have a fork in your hand, why'd you take mine?" He hands me mine and keeps eating the rice. "Douchebag."