123

€ Deanny

"Alright, night, Sammy." Cas says, hugging my brother.

"Night, guys."

"What, no hug for me?" I ask offended when he tried to leave without hugging me.

"Thought you didn't like chick flick moments." He replies with a chuckle.

"You're an exception." I say pulling him in for a hug. "Night, baby brother."

He pats my back. "Night, big brother."

I watch him leave from the bed, closing the door. "So..." I trail off.

Cas turns to me, and climbs onto my lap. "I'm horny."

"Cas, you're always horny." I say with a chuckle as he kisses my neck. I tilt my head to the side, gibing him more access.

"Yeah, for you."

"We scared your puppy last time."

"She'll get over it." He breathes, biting my neck.

I feel blood trickling down to my chest. "Ow."

He licks up the blood from my chest back to the bite. "Shut up, crybaby."

"Says the one that ignored me until I called him baby."

"That wasn't me being a crybaby, that was me being getting what I want."

"Shut up and kiss me." I demand, he smiles pressing his lips to mine. I smirk into the kiss and yank his hair, knowing it would drive him over the edge.

He let's a muffled moan out onto my lips. "Dean, nooo." He whines making me laugh.

I rest my hands on his hips and pull him down. His dick rubs against mine. Shivers spread through my body as my dick hardens.

Cas' hands sneak into my jeans, grabbing my dick.

My head falls back as he starts stroking me softly. "Cas..." I flip him over, laying him on his back.

"I need you." He tells me.

I sit on my knees on the bed and pull him up into me, kissing him softly as his arms wrap around my neck.

"So much for not having a boner around me

"So much for not having a boner around me." He sasses.

I push him away so he falls back onto the bed, my hands feeling his body.

He reaches his hands up to grab me, making me pin him down

"No touching."

"Fuck you, I wanna touch your body." He says, fighting me.

I sit up, taking his shirt off and mine. "No." I take my belt off. "Scoot up. We're trying something new tonight."

"W-what do you mean, Dean? Why do you have that belt still?" He asks nervously, but still scoots up.

"Shh." I say, wrapping the belt around his wrists and the headboard.

"Ouch, Dean. That hurts."

"That's the point. Now let me love you."

"Wait! Lock the door, dumbfuck." He says.

"True, don't wanna scar your family or my brother again." I get up and lock the door before coming back, sitting between Cas's legs.

"Come on, Dean, before my boner goes away."

I pull his pants down some.

"I swear if you-oh fuck.." He moans as I wrap my lips around his dick.

"If I what?" I smirk.

"Dean-please keep going." He begs.

I roll my eyes playfully and wrap my lips back around his dick, bobbing my head up and down, hums escaping my mouth.

"Are you humming Metallica?"

"Helps me focus." I say and get back to sucking his dick.

"You're so weird." He laughs. 

"Shh." I say. "I'll bite."

He immediately shuts up, moaning softly as my head bobs faster.

"You taste good." I breathe, taking a break and jerking him off instead.

"Mmm."

I chuckle and start sucking him off again. I gag and choke a little just to get him off. His dick twitching in my mouth, signaling he's getting close.

"Fuck! Let me touch you!"

"No, Cas."

"Dean!"

I sigh, sitting up a grabbing my shirt, picking his head up and tying it around his mouth. "Much better."

"Mmufka!"

I flip him around, bending him over. "Ready?"

He nods ferociously. "Pleuse, Daen." He muffles through the shirt around his mouth.

I chuckle and press my hard dick inside him. A muffled moan leaves his lips and his head slides down to the pillow. I start thrusting faster, pulling his hair.

"Wah wiv cbu."

I pull the shirt off his mouth. "Hmm?"

"You're good at this."