104

€ Deanny

*knock knock knock*

I groan, rolling my eyes as I get up to open the front door.

Cas' stupid face was smiling. "Heyo, Dean." He pushes himself into my house.

"Why are you here?"

"Don't worry, I'm not here for you. I'm here for my moose."

"Stay away from my baby brother."

"He loves me......unlike you."

I glare at him. "Fuck you."

"Nah, I'd rather fuck someone else."

I watch as Cas walks over to Sammy on the couch. He plops down beside him. "Hey, moosey."

"I don't like this." I say pointing at the both of them.

"Sammy does."

"That's right, Sammy do." Sam replies.

I storm away into the kitchen, grabbing a beer.

"Fucking alcoholic." Cas says, standing behind me.

I turn around. "Go make out with my brother." I snap, leaning against the counter.

"No, I'm not gay."

"Psh, yeah, okay."

"I could say the same to you."

I roll my eyes, taking another swig of the beer. "Let me see them."

"See what?" I ask.

"You know what."

"They went away, Cas."

"I need to see them." He walks over to me, pulling my sleeve up. "They did not go away, Dean. They're still red." He tells me. "You need to keep them clean."

"Nah."

"Dean, you can get an infection."

"So?"

"Stop it, let me clean them." He yanks me to the sink by my wrist. "Sit."

I roll my eyes and sit on the counter. I wince as the hot water hits the many days old cuts. "Ouch, bitch."

"Shut up." He demands. "Give me your beer."

"What, you want a swig?"

He ignores me, taking the beer and dumping it on the cuts.

"Oh! You fucker!" I shout. "My beer!"

"You need to stop your excessive drinking anyway. You're destroying your liver."

"Your face is gonna be the next thing I destroy if you waste another beer of mine again." I growl.

"So scary." He sasses dramatically.

"Fuck you, make me some food."

"What do you want?" He asks.

"Food, maybe."

"Smartass." He looks through the fridge and all the cabinets. "You guys have nothing in here. Literally. What the fuck do you guys eat most days?"

"Nothing."

"Don't you have a job?"

"No, it's not an option. I can't leave Sammy alone."

"Why not just let me help you guys find a place and you can adopt him."

"That wouldn't work."

"Fuck, you're right." He says.

"Why wouldn't it work?" Sammy asks, coming in the kitchen, plopping on the counter beside me.

"To adopt a minor, you would need a job and an income large enough to support the child and their self and a stable home." Cas explains. "So, I guess you just have to wait."

Sammy sighs, taking the new beer I opened and chugging it.

"What do you guys want for dinner?" He asks.

"We have nothing."

"That's why I'm buying." He saves his wallet around. "Get ready, I'm going to buy you guys food. Then we will go out to dinner."

"What I'd dad comes back?" Sammy asks.

"We'll be quick. Will he be mad seeing a whole bunch of food in the house?"

"He probably won't notice." I tell him.

"Come on then."