171

€ Deanny

"Winchesters!" Rowena chirps. "Come help me hang these decorations!"

I let go of the hug I embraced Cas in about 10 minutes ago, kiss his cheek, and then wall to the hallway where Rowena is standing. "Hi." I smile.

"Hello, Dean." She smiles back. "You boys are exceptionally tall, do you mind hanging these for me?" She points to a box full of Christmas decorations.

"Sure." I chuckle.

Sam comes in. "I'm needed?"

"Yes!" Rowena exclaims happily. "Can you help your brother with hanging these decorations?"

"Of course." Sam smiles.

"Thank you, Winchesters." She waves and walks away. "Cas! Come help me, please!"

"Soooo..." Sam trails off.

"Yeah?"

"You still in the closet?"

I glare at Sam. "Shut up, bitch."

He lets out his famous laugh, his head thrown back, eyes closed. The smile I fell in love with the day he was born. Laying in my lap, holding my finger tight. "Can you see Narnia?"

"What? Come on, Sam. You know I don't speak nerd language." I roll my eyes and pin an angel to the wall (not Cas you dirty jerks).

"I mean, I figured you would have seen Narnia by now with how far in the closet you are." Julisa333p

"Fuck you, Sam!"

"What about a closet?" Cas asks, coming close to me.

"Nothing, just Sam being a nerd again."

"I'm highly confused though, are you guys planning to play hide and seek? The closets here are far too small for a fit man like yourselves to fit in."

Sam laughs again. My mouth threatening to smile at how happy Sammy finally was. "Alright, little brother, let's finish this." I wrap my arm around him and grab another decoration.

Cas tilts his head. "So......are we not playing hide and seek?"