21

£ Cassy

"Hey, Cas." The Winchesters and I look to Rowena. "I talked to your dad, I told him that if your friends are willing to stay or if you want to stay here alone, we could go if you want."

"That's up to you guys." I smile at her.

"Deary, it's up to you."

"You guys can go, I know you are all exhausted."

"I'll stay with you tonight." Dean tells me, staring into my eyes.

I smile and nod. "Good."

"Dean, can I stay too?" Sammy asks.

"If you want."

"We'll see you tomorrow morning okay?"

"Yeah, thank you."

"No problem, I'll go get them so they can say goodbye."

"Okay."

Rowena walks out the side of the door, waving for everyone else to come in.

"Bye, Cassy."

"Bye, Gabey."

"Bye, little bro."

"Bye, Michael."

"Bye, big bro."

"Bye, Driel."

"Hey, Cas." My father says, coming closer. "If you need anything, don't hesitate to call. I'll be right here."

"Thanks, dad."

They all hug me and leave the room. "Bye, Castiel."

"Bye, Rowena."

After they're all gone, I immediately turn to Sammy and Dean with a smile on my face. "What shall we do, Winchesters?"

"Board games!" Sam exclaims.

"Want me to go ask the nurses if they have any?"

"Please, Dean." I say.

He smiles and pats my thigh. "Sure thing, dork." He says and then leaves the room.

"So, Sam."

"So, Cas."

"How are you guys here?"

"The car."

"Where's your dad?"

"Oh......we don't know. He told Dean and me that he's leaving for a few days. He probably met a new girl to fuck around with."

"I noticed how Dean gets frightened when your father arrives."

"Yeah, our dad isn't the best."

"Does he hurt you guys physically?"

"I'd rather not say."

"Well, that's a clear fucking yes!" I exclaim. "Why don't you tell the god damn authorities!?"

"I want to, but Dean's scared. We lost our mom already, he doesn't want to lose our dad too."

"What happened to your mom?"

"Dean was four, I was 6 months old. She walked out on us." Sam tells me. "Dad changes after that. He got obsessed with finding her and now all he does is look for clues and sleep around. We have a half brother-Adam-but he's gone. Practically in hell."

"Why doesn't he just give up?" I ask.

"He was in love. Love can make people do crazy things. I didn't know her that well, I didn't know the real dad either, just this obsessed bastard. Dean, however, he remembers it all. They were happy as can be and out of no where she was gone. Dean thinks everyone is going to leave him now, even me."

"But you would never."

"I know, but he won't let his self believe it."

"I'm back guys! We got monopoly, life, and scrabble."