129

£ Cassy

"Cas! Sam and Dean are here!"

"Coming, dad!" I call, hopping off my bed, setting my puppy back on her pillow. My feet rush me down the stairs and to Sam with a big smile on my face. "Hi, giant!" I chirp, hugging the life out of him.

He chuckles. "I'm good, how ya feeling?"

"Bad, I'm in so much pain, man."

"Same, my appointments not for another month, you got lucky."

"If I could switch, I would. I'm sorry."

"It's fine, I can handle the pain!" He smiles.

I smile and hug him again before looking to the older, shorter Winchester brother. "Dean..."

He engulfs me in a hug. "I miss you, buddy."

"You saw me 3 days ago." I chuckle, hugging him back.

He let's go and gives me a warm smile. I got you something." He says holding a bag up.

"I got you something too." I say.

He tilts his head to the side, a habit he got from me. I pull a small boxes with a single green bow on it from my pocket. "Merry something day."

He slowly takes the small box, opening it. "Cas..."

"I swear to god, if you reject it, I will kill you." I say with a slight laugh.

He smiles. "I love it."

I smile and take the bracelet out of the box, he holds his wrist out and I slide it on. "Custom made for the twisted person you are."

(Have any of you guys noticed Dean actually DOES have this bracelet?)

He chuckles, pulling me in for another hug and then stares at the bracelet I bought him.

Dad comes back into the room with Rowena. "You ready, Sam?" He asks.

Sam nods, holding the strap on his bag tighter. "Yeah, I'm ready."

"Everyone already left, we're gonna drop you off on the way there to spare you an awful car ride with the others." Rowena says.

"Dude, I seriously love her." Dean laughs.

"Love you too, Dean." She says, smiling. "You boys have fun, and thank you again, Dean for doing this. I'm still sorry they wouldn't let us cancel."

"No worries, it gives me time to torture Cas."

I punch him in the arm making dad and Rowena chuckle.

"You boys are too much." Dad laughs. "Anyway, we should get going."

"Sam I'll have some more skin mugs for you when you guys get back." I say.

He laughs and hugs me. "Alright, man. See you later." He says and then turns to Dean.

"Come here, baby brother." He says, pulling Sammy in tightly. "Be safe, make sure you text me and don't run off anywhere alone, okay?"

I smile at how protective Dean is of Sammy. Dean really loved this boy more than anything in the world.

"I will, I promise. Don't worry so much." Sammy replies, holding Dean tighter. "I love you."

"I love you too, Sammy. Now go have fun." Dean pats his back and watches them walk out the door.

I stand beside Dean, knowing he was worrying incredibly right now. My fingers tangle into his, giving them a slight squeeze to let him know everything will be okay.

He closes his eyes and shuts the door

He closes his eyes and shuts the door. "I know, Cas. I've just never been away from him. I'm terrified."

"Don't be, he's protected by so many people where he's going. I already informed them your fears, they agreed to all check in every once in a while to tell you how he's doing."

He let's go of my hand, giving me the bag. "Your gift."

I smile slightly and take the bag, walking to sit on the couch. The gift is revealed to be a tan trench coat.

"What's this for?" I ask in awe as he sits beside me.

"Figured when you go to med school, you wouldn't want to be stuck in those stupid white coats. Plus you can wear it everyday to keep your oddly ice cold body warm."

I hug him and hold the trenchcoat to my chest tightly. "I love it, Dean." I say, putting it on. "It fits perfect."

"I knew you would."