181

QOTD - Who likes burnt marshmallows on their smores?

€ Deanny

"Casssssssssss!" I call through the house.

"Whaaaaaaaaat?"

I smile and follow to where his voice came from. I find him in the living room on his phone. Flopping beside him, I narrow my eyebrows. "Who ya texting?"

"Oh, no one. I'm reading, see?" He shows me his phone and lays on me.

I nod seeing the book he was reading and grab the remote beside me turning the tv on. As I browse, I notice nothing is on. Atleast nothing good. "Cas, you wanna go out for some food?" I play with his hair.

His eyes look up from the book he was reading on his phone. "Sure, where to?" A smile flashes across his face.

"Where do you wanna go?" I ask.

"Where's who going?" Sam asks coming into the living room.

"We're gonna go out to eat, wanna join?" I ask.

"Yeah, Sammy, come with us! All three of us haven't really spent any time together lately. It isn't the same without you." Cas whines, sitting up.

"I know, guys. I'm sorry, I've just been studying alot lately. Oh, Dean, senior pictures are coming up."

"Really? They usually do those a few weeks before senior year even starts." Dean replies confused.

"They switched it, I guess. It's next month."

"Alright, I'll make the appointment." I say, getting off the couch. "Don't forget to tell your teachers you'll be gone a few days after winter break is over." I stretch my body a little.

"For?" Sam asks.

I give him a bitchface. "The trial, remember?" Sarcasm fills my voice.

"Notify your teachers about the trial, Sammy." Cas says nicely then turns to me. "All you gotta do is be nice, Dean."

I glare at him, but those fucking eyes break me each time. A smile spreading across my lips even though I tried to fight it. "Are we going or not?"

"Yes, assbutt. Let's go!" Cas exclaims dragging Sam out the door.

I watch with jealousy. "You grabbed the wrong assbutts hand!"

QOTD - What color is your hair?