the dream unfolds

"Luana!" Mila cheered. About a month had passed since Luana moved out. She and Garrett still came over on the weekends to see Bayley, Elias, Damon and Mila. She had also talked to them almost every day. Damon and Mila had also been having fun themselves; still pulling pranks on Elias and Bayley, pulling all nighters together and going out to do stuff together. Also, Damon had been doing a lot of covers of songs and raps to try and get his name to a manager to pursue his dream of being a musical artist. But, he was also glad to just be home with his family.

"Hey sis!" Luana grinned, hugging her little sister as she and Garrett greeted Damon, Elias and Bayley. They were all catching up for about an hour, before Damon heard and felt his phone ring.

"I'll be right back." Damon said, walking downstairs and answering his phone.

"Hello?" He asked.

"Is this Damon Samson?" The man answered.

"Yes it is. Who is this?" He asked, curiously on who would've gotten his phone number.

"This is Ryan Stevens. I'm a manager for musicians and artists here at Capitol Records. We've gotten your email with a few of your covers of songs and raps. We want you to sign with us. You'll need to move out here in six weeks, by July 26th. I'll help you get an apartment, anything you need kid. You've got some talent I've never ever seen before, and in an eighteen year old. What do you say? Would you like to sign onto my team and begin your music career?" Ryan asked as Damon felt his heart stop. His dream was coming true.

"Yes! Of course! Thank you so much Ryan." Damon excitedly replied.

"No need to thank me kid. I'll see you in six weeks. Have a good evening." Ryan said.

"Thank you sir, you too." Damon said as the two hung up. Damon couldn't contain himself. His dream was coming true, and he was over the moon. He took a deep breath, collecting himself before he walked upstairs, where everyone was talking but confused on who Damon was on the phone with.

"Who was that?" Luana asked.

"You guys aren't gonna believe this." Damon said, not being able to contain the huge cheesy grin that came across his face.

"What is it?" Bayley asked.

"So, Ryan Stevens a manager at Capitol Records saw my covers and my emails. They wanna sign me to a music deal!" He exclaimed as everyone gasped with excitement.

"I'll be moving there in six weeks though. He said he'd help me find an apartment and whatever I needed and once I move out there is when I'll sign my deal." Damon said after taking a deep breath.

"Damon!" Luana cheered, so proud of her twin. She stood up and hugged him tightly.

"I'm so proud of you bub. So so so proud of you." She said, tearing up.

"Thank you. I do owe it to you since you pushed me to get on a stage in the first place." He said.

"No you don't. It's your talent. I can't wait for what you'll produce in LA." She grinned before they saw Mila get teary eyed.

"Mila?" Damon asked, sitting next to his younger sister.

"You're leaving." She said, a few tears glossing her eyes.

"It's okay." He said, hugging her.

"Who's gonna go to school with me? Who am I supposed to go to Walmart with at 2am? Who am I gonna have all night movie marathons with? Who's gonna be here when I need to talk to someone?" She asked, proud but upset both of her siblings were leaving her.

"You can FaceTime whatever time, even if it's 2am or whenever you need or want to. I'll always be there for you, but now I'm gonna be a phone call away okay?" He reassured her as she nodded her head, crying a little more. He held her once she cleared up.

"Wow you're actually growing up and not becoming a man child." Elias laughed as Damon did the same.

"I'm just kidding. I'm so proud of you son." Elias said, tearing up a little as he hugged his son.

"Thanks dad. Following in your footsteps." He grinned.

"I'm gonna miss your pranks bud. You'll still forever be my baby boy." Bayley grinned letting a few tears slide down her cheeks as well as she hugged him.

"I know mom." He said, letting go of their hug. Now, reality really set in. Damon was moving across the country and Luana had already left. They were grown up, except for Mila but she didn't have much longer left.