missing you

A few days later, Mila woke up around 11am, seeing a text from her dad saying that he and Bayley were at the gym, then teaching their wrestling class and they'd be back in a few hours. She then pulled the cover off her body, walking upstairs into the living room, walking into the kitchen before chugging a bottle of water. She then walked upstairs, opening Damon's door.

"Hey Damon wanna," She said, stopping as she realized he wasn't home.

"Right. You're not here anymore." She sighed, before slowly walking back downstairs, making herself some breakfast. Once she ate and showered, she decided to FaceTime Damon, in hopes to cheer her up.

"Hey baby sis what's up?" He answered a few rings later.

"I woke up about forty minutes ago. Mom and dad are teaching their wrestling school but something happened." She sighed.

"What happened?" He asked, confused and seeing the sadness on his little sister's face through the screen.

"I kinda went up to your room thinking you were here wanting to know if you wanted to do anything today. Then I realized you weren't in there, made some breakfast and showered and now I'm FaceTiming you." She admitted, holding her tears back.

"It's okay sis. I told you I'm just a FaceTime away. I'll be back in September for about a week. Then I come home for two months from November to January. And you'll get to meet my girlfriend." Damon grinned as Mila grew confused.

"You have a girlfriend?" Mila asked, taken back since Damon had only been in LA for about a month.

"Yeah we met when I signed my deal. We've basically been together almost the whole time I've been out here. Her name's Emily. She's a singer and an actress. I think you'll like her." Damon smiled at his younger sister through the screen.

"Does anyone else know about Emily?" Mila asked.

"Just you and Luana. I haven't had time to tell mom and dad but I was going to when I call them tonight or tomorrow. She's a sweetheart. You'll like her." Damon said.

"Oh okay. But what do I do to not be all alone and stuff dude?" She asked, getting back on topic.

"You don't hang out with mom and dad?" Damon asked.

"Not ever since you moved. You know how I get when something drastic happens. I separate myself from everyone." She shrugged.

"I know, but you need to hang out with them. I know you and Luana hang out on weekends, but you need to not separate yourself from mom and dad. They didn't do anything and you three love hanging out together. Just talk to them they're not gonna hurt you." Damon advised her.

"Okay. I will." She gave in.

"Alright. But I gotta go since I gotta head to the studio. I'll text you when I'm done love you baby sis." He said.

"Love you too." She said before he hung up. Maybe Damon was right about her hanging out with Bayley and Elias. After all, that's all she has left.