i want nothing to do with you

A couple days later, Luana was out with Garrett for the day while Bayley and Elias were at the grocery store, leaving Damon and Mila home alone for a little bit until Luana came home that night. While she was out, Damon took it upon himself to try and talk to Mila. He walked downstairs as he heard her practicing a dance in her dance room, quietly knocking on the door as she opened it, looking like a deer in headlights.

"Hey." He quietly said, walking into her dance room as she looked away from him, still not wanting anything to do with him.

"Can you leave me alone?" She shyly asked, not looking at him as he sighed.

"Look I know I haven't been the best brother in a while, but I'm trying my best to be a better brother." He explained as she cut him off.

"Damon stop. I don't wanna talk. Just leave me alone." She said, looking him in the eyes as he was shocked she even said that much to him.

"Okay. I'm here if you wanna talk." He said before walking out of her dance room. She tried to focus on her dance, but stopped and sat down on the resilient floor, letting the tears fall from her chocolate brown eyes. Luana could hear her little sister, rushing downstairs to see the scene in the light pink walled room.

"Mila what's wrong?" She asked, hugging her sister.

"Damon." She whispered through her tears as Luana knew exactly what she meant.

"Sis it's okay. It'll get better, he is changing." Luana tried to comfort her sister.

"I just want my brother back." She sighed, wiping her tears as she looked into Luana's icy green eyes.

"He'll come back. Just give it time." Luana sympathetic smiled, before leaving Mila alone.