opinions

One Month Later

Luana and Damon were now a month old, and throughout the month Bayley and Elias had gotten accustomed to the parenthood life, and were really enjoying it.

"So where are Corey and Dean taking you to today?" Bayley asked. Elias was going to go hang out with the guys while Bayley went to hang out with Mella and Sasha, since the last time they saw them was when the twins were a few days old.

"I think just to the gym then to go grab some food. Where's Sasha and Carmella taking you?" He asked, throwing on his light jacket.

"I think we're just gonna grab some lunch and go over to Mella and Corey's house. Be safe at the gym." Bayley said, kissing him.

"I will. Go have fun with your girls. Love you babe." He said as she was walking out the door to meet up with Mella and Sasha.

"Love you too!" Bayley called out back.

+

"What's better than food after a kick ass workout?" Corey said as they all laughed.

"That's true." Dean said.

"You aren't wrong about that statement. But, there is something I need to talk to you guys about, and ask for your true and honest opinions." Elias said.

"Sure man what's up?" Corey asked.

"Well, Bay and I have been together almost three years now, and we've talked about getting married even before she got pregnant with the twins. But, I think I wanna propose to her soon. Do you guys think it's a good idea?" He asked.

"Dude that's amazing! Hell yeah it's a great idea!" Dean said.

"It's about damn time you put a ring on the girl's finger! Go for it! We support you." Corey said.

"Just I have to talk to her family first. But you guys said the same thing my family said." Elias said.

"Good. But Bayley is really the one for you. I've never seen you look at someone the way you do with her, and the way she looks at you. You two are made for each other, and now you have Luana and Damon. You two have nowhere to go but up." Corey said.

"Hopefully she says yes." Elias said, worried.

"Dude are you really doubting the mother of your kids saying yes to marrying you?" Dean asked as Elias shrugged.

"She would've said yes to you two and a half years ago when you first got together. The girl is in love with you. She tells us that. I'm damn sure she tells you that." Dean said.

"I know. It's just a life changing thing." Elias said.

"I know how you feel because that's exactly how I felt the day that I proposed to Sasha. But it all works out. Trust me bud." Dean said. Now, Elias had to talk to her family and get the ring. But the ball's in his court.