fractured relationship

"You okay?" Luana asked once she walked downstairs to see her parents making breakfast the next morning after the huge blowout fight, Mila sitting at the table being as quiet as ever.

"Yeah." She whispered, softly smiling before taking a drink of her orange juice. The two girls then made their plates for breakfast, sitting down at the table as Bayley and Elias did the same. By the time they were finished, Damon walked downstairs as they all looked at him. Mila got up, setting her plate in the sink as Damon didn't know why she was leaving.

"Why are you leaving?" He asked, as she just looked at him before walking downstairs and he threw his head back, sighing.

"When you're done eating, you're not to go upstairs to your room. We're gonna have a talk with you." Elias made clear as Damon already had a feeling that's what was going on as he nodded his head and ate his breakfast.

"So, you're gonna tell us what all you did. If you lie, it's only going to further your punishments." Elias said.

"Alright. I've smoked weed, snorted cocaine, drank a lot of beer, vodka, tequila. I've had a lot of sex with different girls. I flushed my meds down the toilet. I skipped class and school. That's it." Damon said as Bayley and Elias's eyes about fell out of their head.

"Totally honest?" Bayley asked her son as he nodded his head.

"Your car is getting taken away, you're not allowed to go out on the weekends. We're gonna set up a parental lock on your phone. You did this to yourself kid." Elias said, listing off Damon's punishments as Luana got mad.

"Yeah I know." Damon sighed, as Luana was heated.

"Do you?" Luana angrily asked.

"Luana." Damon started before Luana went off on him.

"No. You don't get to explain. You're not my brother anymore! You fucked up! Mila is fucking terrified of you and you're her brother! You're supposed to set a good ass example for her but you fucked up! We don't even know you anymore!" Luana stood up, yelling at Damon.

"Luana honey, calm down." Elias calmly spoke to his oldest daughter.

"Don't tell me what the hell to do!" She yelled. She wasn't targeting her anger towards her dad, but it happened like that. She was thoroughly pissed to hell and back.

"Luana, chill." Damon said. Before he even knew what happened, Luana harshly threw all of her force into a punch in Damon's nose.

"Ow!" He yelled, clutching his nose it began pouring out blood, Elias and Bayley sat with shock written on their faces.

"I deserve that." He sighed as Luana walked upstairs.

"Yeah you do! I was trying to punch some fucking sense into your head!" She yelled before slamming her door shut, grabbing a hold of her hair before screaming loudly to let some of the anger out. Bayley and Elias then rushed Damon to the ER for his nose since it was all swollen. The doctor then said Damon's nose was badly fractured and would have to wear a brace over his nose for the next ten weeks.

"What am I supposed to do?" Damon asked, voice still messed up since his nose was all bruised and bandaged up.

"You're gonna go with your mom to the store. You're cooking dinner tonight." Elias said once they got into the driveway.

"Dad I can't cook!" Damon exclaimed.

"Guess what son, you're gonna have to learn. Part of your punishment." Elias said before getting out of the car, checking on Mila as she was down in her dance room, not wanting to talk. Then, he walked up to Luana's room, knocking on the door since she locked it.

"Yeah?" She asked once he walked into her room to see she was painting to let her feelings out.

"Are you okay?" He asked, sitting down on her bed with her.

"I guess. And I know you're gonna come in here and ground me for punching Damon. I'm sorry you and mom had to see that. But I'm not sorry I did it." She made clear.

"You're halfway right." He said, as she looked up at him, confused.

"I did come up here to check on you. But I'm not grounding you for punching your brother. He deserved it, but don't do it again." Elias made clear.

"I'll try." She lightly laughed before they heard Damon struggling trying to cook downstairs.

"Damon's cooking? You do realize we may just wanna order a pizza just incase." Luana said, raising an eyebrow.

"Your mom's down there helping him. It's part of his punishment." Elias said as Luana lightly laughed.

"Clever." She said, high fiving her dad.

"So are you gonna be okay? I think with Mila we're just gonna let her come around when she does." Elias asked.

"Yeah. Just needed to get all that out of me." She smiled before Elias went down to check on Mila. She couldn't wait to make fun of Damon for all he has to do, but he deserved it.