bittersweet win

February 13th, 2017

"Here is your winner, and the New, Raw Women's Champion, Bayley!" Jojo announced through the microphone. Bayley started crying, and looked at the ref in shock as he handed her the title. After a grueling fifteen minute match, her lifelong dream of becoming a champion, had come true. Sasha looked at her friend with happiness and shock, as she slid into the ring and hugged her tight.

"I'm so proud of you sister! You deserve it!"
Sasha said as she tried holding back her own tears.

"I did it. I really did it." Bayley said, astonishingly as she looked at Sasha.

"You did do it!" Sasha grinned before raising her friend's hand in the air. Bayley then went around ringside, hugging and high-fiving the fans. She got at the top of the ramp, held her title high in the air, before heading to the back. She hugged and talked with her friends, before finally getting her phone and clicking Elias' name in her contacts and hitting the FaceTime button.

"Hey there's my champ!" Elias grinned as his face popped up on her screen after the phone rang a few times. Bayley cried even more when he answered, as she wiped away her tears she grinned from ear to ear.

"You deserve this so much baby. I'm unbelievably proud of you." He said as she cleared herself up.

"Thank you babe. The only thing that would've made this moment better is if you were here." She sighed with a pout.

"I know baby. I wish I was there too. But, I'll make it up to you. I promise." He made clear as her pout turned into a small smile.

"You'd better. I gotta go since I'm flying early to get home to you. I love you and I can't wait to see you tomorrow." She smiled as she checked the time.

"I love you too. And I can't wait to see you tomorrow either. Be safe flying home babe." He said as she nodded her head and hung up. She loved her dream, and then she was going home to the man of her dreams. Life couldn't get better, could it?