would you like to?

A few days later, Bayley and Elias were at her apartment, as she was making sure she had all of her gear packed for the Saturday, Sunday, and Monday shows. Elias was quietly contemplating how he would ask Bayley a very important question. He hoped she'd be okay with it. It all depended on how she felt.

"Finally I get to chill with you." She sighed as she plopped down on the couch next to him as he wrapped an arm around her and she laid her head on his shoulder.

"You need to get some rest, champ. You look exhausted." He said.

"Ha ha, thanks. But I'll be fine." She said as he held her hand. Elias sat there for a few minutes, then he decided to ask her the question.

"Hey, can we talk about something?" He asked as her eyes looked up and met his.

"Anything babe. What's up?" She asked, curiously.

"Do you wanna move in with me?" He blurted out.

"You're joking." She laughed.

"No. I'm not. I want you to move in with me. But I wanted to move back up home in Pittsburgh. I mean, there's really no need for us to stay in Orlando. None of our friends are here. Sasha and Dean are in Boston. Carmella and Corey are in Pittsburgh. We're not in NXT anymore. I kinda feel like it's time for a change. And we've been together about a year and a half." He explained.

"I'd love to move in with you." She shyly smiled as she kissed his lips.

"Really? You do?" He asked, quite shocked.

"Of course. You're the love of my life. I'd love nothing more than to live with you." She smiled at him.

"Great. Then, we need to get on the ball of house hunting." He looked down at her.

"Yeah. But, right now I wanna chill. I haven't been able to relax in a while. And nothing sounds better than that." She said.

"We can do that. I can't wait to live with you." He grinned, looking down at her chocolate brown eyes.

"I can't wait either. It's gonna be so much fun."
She grinned back at him.