closer

Three Months Later

"Okay. I got the paint buckets, so I think it's time to start getting the nurseries together." Elias said as he came through the door with about five or six buckets of paint. Bayley was now 32 weeks along, so they didn't have much left to do. They didn't have much left to do besides decorate the nurseries, pick out their names and the baby shower, which was in a few weeks.

"Well, we do need to get the nurseries together, but isn't there something we should do before getting their rooms together?" Bayley asked, raising an eyebrow at him.

"Pick out their names?" He asked.

"Ding ding ding!" She laughed.

"Well, I'm already ahead of you on that, babydoll." He smiled.

"You've picked out some names?" She asked, shocked.

"Yeah. I'm not always in the ring while I'm on the road ya know." He said as he kissed her forehead.

"Then fill me in on what names you picked out."

"Well, I have one full name for each."

"Enlighten me." She giggled.

"For our little boy, I have the name Damon Mathew. Damon means trust and loyalty, Mathew means gift from god. Then for our little girl, Luana Grace. Luana means happy and content, and Grace means goodness and generosity." He said as she grinned.

"I love those names! I didn't think you liked names with meaning." She smiled.

"Well I do. Our kids mean something to us, so I wanted them to have more meaning. So, Luana and Damon Samson?" He asked.

"Luana Grace and Damon Mathew Samson it is." She giggled as they kissed again.

"Good. And it sounds like they like their names too." He smiled as his hand was rested on her bump, as his smile grew when he felt the twins moving.