friends together again

"Alright, I'll be back tomorrow afternoon. Make sure the kids don't destroy the house." Bayley laughed as Elias dropped her off at the airport for her early flight to Hartford three days later. Bayley chose Sasha to induct her into the Hall Of Fame, so she was glad she'd also get time to catch up with her friend since they didn't see each other as much anymore.

"Will do. Be safe." He chuckled as he kissed her before she got out of the car, walking into the airport before getting on her almost 2 hour flight. She got to Hartford by 11am, getting through a couple meetings, catching up with Hunter as he talked to her and Sasha about all that needs to be done for the ceremony. Then, before the two headed back to Boston and Pittsburgh, Sasha and Bayley went out to dinner together.

"So how busy has life made you?" Bayley laughed as she and Sasha greeted each other at a table in the back of the restaurant. A year after Bayley and Elias were engaged, Sasha and Dean got married and had two kids; one boy and one girl. They also moved to Boston to be closer to her mom and brother.

"Very busy. Dean and I opened up a wrestling school. Caleb just turned 11 and is in the midst of wrestling season at his school and is playing football. Gia will be 8 next month and is playing volleyball and is taking her piano lessons. Lately I've been having to check on Joshua a lot since he's been acting up. How about you?" Sasha said, talking about her family.

"Oh wow, that is keeping you busy. Elias and I have our CrossFit gym and wrestling school which we're there about three or four days a week. Damon was diagnosed with being bipolar, as we've been helping him with that. He's doing better now, and he's still playing baseball and football. Luana's playing volleyball and is really into art, getting straight A's all year round. Mila's still dancing as she just had her fall showcase and is getting ready for her winter one. Kids and husbands keep us busy." Bayley said as the two friends laughed.

"Oh yeah they do. But when was the last time you all came to a show?" Sasha asked.

"When Elias retired about four years ago. It was right when the twins started middle school that he retired at Summerslam and we haven't been back since just because we're so busy." Bayley said, remembering when Elias retired at SummerSlam of 2027. He was in a winner takes all match against Seth, one of his good friends as Elias had wanted to retire since the kids were growing up and he wanted to be home more. Also he felt his time was coming to an end with wrestling.

"Oh wow. I remember you crying so much you cried more than him." Sasha teased her friend.

"I know I'm a cry baby it's whatever. Now you're gonna be crying at the ceremony." Bayley laughed. It was good to catch up with her friend, now she just had to get ready for Hall Of Fame and the whole WrestleMania week as it was a crazy one.