family at last

"We get to bring sissy home today!" Bayley grinned as she and Elias were tying on the twins's shoes.

"Yay!" The twins cheered. Bayley couldn't help but grin at how excited Damon and Luana were to bring home baby Mila.

"Okay you little nuggets are ready to go get sissy." Elias smiled as he helped the twins off the couch since Bayley couldn't really lift still since she was healing from the c-section. The four of them then got into the car, Bayley and Elias strapping the twins in as they drove to the hospital. They parked in the parking lot of the hospital, holding the twins's hands as Elias carried the car seat for Mila as they made their way to the 5th floor of the hospital, walking down the hall as there was a nurse by Mila's cot.

"Here's her breathing treatments and inhaler. She will need these treatments three times a day. Then once a month she'll have to go to Children's Hospital in Philadelphia to get her lungs examined to see the development and growth in them and to also try and get some type of timeline of how long she'll need these treatments." The nurse informed them as they agreed. She then walked out of the room for a minute, returning with baby Mila, who was now one week old.

"Hi sweet baby girl." Bayley grinned once her daughter was placed in her arms. They all held Mila before Elias carefully placed the one week old in her car seat, as they walked out to the car, strapping their three kids into their car seats before heading home.

"Do you guys wanna spend some time with sissy?" Elias asked as he lifted the twins onto his and Bayley's bed as she finished feeding the one week old. The twins enthusiastically responded and laughed. Bayley and Elias both loved the way the twins were with Mila. They were their world, and now they could be one whole family, finally.