proud

Two Weeks Later

"I'm so excited to see you finally debut tonight! It's gonna be so much fun to watch!" Bayley cheered as she and Elias were driving to the arena for Raw.

"Thanks baby. I'm glad we're both on Raw together. Could you imagine if they put one of us on Smackdown?" He asked.

"Oh gosh. We'd only be together one day a week, if we were lucky." She thought.

"That's true. But I'm glad we're together again. Like it's always been." He smiled at her.

"Me too." She grinned back at him.

8:45pm|RAW Showtime

"So are you having a match then doing a performance or what do they have scheduled for you tonight?" Bayley asked as she met Elias backstage as they walked to gorilla together.

"I believe I'm going out to do a promo and interrupting Dean, then we have a match." He said.

"That should be fun."

"Yeah. I think Dean's really excited, and that's gonna make this even better."

"Well I can't wait to see you in the ring. You know I'll be back here watching." She said as they reached gorilla.

"I know you will. And thank you. Hopefully the crowd has a nice reaction." He said as he held both of her hands.

"They will. But stay safe and I love you."

"I will and I love you too." He said as he kissed her before grabbing his guitar and walking out to the crowd. Twenty minutes later, Elias and Dean came through the curtain as they fist bumped and Elias has the biggest grin on his face.

"Love! I'm so proud of you! You did amazing!" Bayley cheered as she hugged her boyfriend.

"Thanks baby. I'm glad you liked it." He said, hugging her back.

"I didn't just like it. I loved it. And I love you." She said, grinning ear to ear.

"I love you too babe. Now I'm ready to get back home with ya." He said as he took her hands and they walked backstage.