remember?

The next morning, the two were still asleep in her bed. Bayley was still cuddled up into Elias, as he had one arm under his head and the other draped across her body. He woke up at around 10am that morning, and within the hour, he noticed Bayley starting to stir.

"Good morning." He smiled at her once her eyes opened.

"Good morning." She said before holding her head as she groaned in pain.

"You have a hangover headache." He teased her as she kept holding her head and wincing in pain.

"It's not my first time. Can you get me an Advil and water please?" She half begged as he got up and walked into her bathroom. He grabbed the tiny pill, then walked out to her kitchen to grab a bottle of water, then gave it for her to take.

"Better?" He asked once he got back down in the bed with her.

"A little. I just need some sleep." She whispered.

"This is what happens when you go to Corey's house." He joked as she half smiled at him. She fell back asleep for another two hours, as she then woke up a little hungry, so he made her some eggs so it would stick with her and not make her sick.

"You didn't have to do this, ya know." She said as he walked back into her room with the plate of eggs.

"Well, given the fact that just two hours ago you couldn't even open your eyes with a headache and you can still barely move, proves the point of yes I did, and I wanted too. Now eat." He said as she did as was told. Once she was done, he decided to bring up the kiss from the party last night.

"So, we kissed last night." Elias blurted out as Bayley giggled.

"We did." She smiled. They then laid in silence for about two or three minutes before Elias spoke up again.

"The kiss was pretty good." He laughed.

"It was great." She smiled at his deep green eyes again.

"So, where do we go from here?" He asked, nervously.

"Where do you want to go from here?" She emphasized.

"Is it okay if I take you out on a date? I don't want to pressure you or any-."

"Elias. It's fine. You can take me out on a date. Just, not today." She laughed as she cut him off.

"Obviously. You had a little too much fun at Corey's house last night." He teased her again.

"I was with you. I always have fun." She smiled as he wrapped an arm around her, and kissed the top of her head.