hall of fame

WrestleMania Week|Hall Of Fame

"You girls look so beautiful." Bayley grinned once Mila and Luana walked out of their room, all dressed with their hair and makeup done for the Hall Of Fame. Luana wore a light purple gown as Mila wore a pale yellow one. Monday once the kids got out of school, they flew to Brooklyn, New York for WrestleMania week. Bayley and Elias had two meet and greets separately then one together. The kids were glad to be around their wrestling family, hanging out with their friends and having fun at Axxess together while their parents did their thing. The night before Sasha and Bayley were in a late meeting for the Hall Of Fame ceremony. Now it was Friday afternoon and they were making their way to the Barclays Center.

"Thanks mom. You look gorgeous too." Luana and Mila grinned, as Bayley wore a navy blue gown and Elias had a matching tux as well as Damon.

"Do you guys know if the boys are done yet?" Bayley laughed, knowing the boys were probably having trouble with their tuxes.

"Probably not. The last thing that I heard was Damon struggling with his dress shirt." Luana laughed, making fun of her twin.

"He's lame anyways." Mila laughed.

"I heard that!" Damon yelled from the bathroom.

"You were supposed to!" Mila laughed. Then, Elias and Damon walked out, as they were all dressed in their tuxes.

"Look how handsome my boys look." Bayley grinned at her son and Elias as she kissed Damon's cheek like she did when he was little.

"Mom how much embarrassing of me are you gonna do tonight?" Damon groaned.

"As much as I want I'm your mom." She laughed.

"You look stunning." Elias whispered in her ear before kissing her.

"You look handsome baby." She grinned, kissing him back.

"Okay can we move on from the love fest?" Damon picked on his parents as they laughed and made their way to the ceremony. Bayley said goodbye to Elias and the kids once they got to the Barclays Center since she had to do a few things before her speech, as well as Elias and the kids were doing the red carpet before the show.

"Ladies and gentlemen please welcome my guests at this time, Elias and the Samson kids, Damon, Luana and Mila." Charly Caruso said once the cameras pointed to the four of them.

"Great seeing you guys here." Charly smiled as they said the same back.

"Its been a minute since we've seen you guys around what's been going on with you guys?" She asked.

"Well, I think everyone knows four years ago I retired to be home with my kids since they were growing up faster than I wanted them to, and I wanted to be home more and be there for them. But my wife, Bayley and I opened up our wrestling school with a CrossFit gym inside of it. Damon and Luana are finishing their last year of middle school. Damon plays football and baseball, Luana plays volleyball and is very artistic. Mila's almost done with elementary school and is dancing, just had her winter showcase and is preparing for her spring one. We've just been running around keeping ourselves busy and keeping up with this craziness of wrestling." Elias said, grinning at his kids.

"That's great. Now, we know your wife and mom, Bayley is going to be induced tonight. How do you guys feel about that?" Charly asked as Elias wanted the kids to answer first.

"We're very proud of her." Mila started with a shy smile. She definitely wasn't used to all the cameras and lights. It definitely wasn't like this at the showcases.

"Yes we're so proud of her. Luana and I were in the crowd for her last match even though we were babies." Damon added.

"Yeah our mom works so hard and I know this means so much to her. I can't wait to hear what she says." Luana smiled as the camera pointed to Elias for his response.