she's gone

Two weeks later, it was the day Luana was moving out. She wouldn't be getting her stuff till that afternoon since in that morning she and Garrett needed everyone's help getting their new furniture into their apartment as they were happy to help. Before they went back to Bayley and Elias's home, they all went out to lunch since they were starving, and to chill out for a little bit before getting Luana's stuff from home. Then, once they ate their food and it was digested so they wouldn't get sick, they made their way back to Bayley and Elias's.

"This is really it." Luana whispered to herself once she walked into her room, the room she'd been in for seventeen years. She was glad to have a little time to reminisce while everyone was talking downstairs. She remembered playing in her room with Damon since they were about two or three, obsessing over their Marvel superhero action figures. Remembering when Mila got to the age where she could actually play and they played dress up and school with all their stuffed animals. When Damon was diagnosed at first with his bipolar disorder and she helped him. When the three had art class during Mila's freshman year of high school and they had to do an art project, getting into a literal paint fight in her room. Every time whenever Elias came home from wrestling on the road, waking her up from a nap and she'd give him the biggest hug. Then, just two weeks ago when she and Damon were reminiscing before they graduated. It was definitely bittersweet for her, but she was glad to be moving in with Garrett after dating for two years. She just wouldn't be used to not being woken up by Damon and Mila, or any of the fun moments that could only happen at home together.

"Alright. That's it." Luana said as she put the last box in the back of her car, as everyone was outside. She then went to hug Bayley and Elias.

"Be safe and we love you. Text and call." Bayley smiled at her oldest daughter.

"I will and I love you mom." She softly smiled before hugging her again.

"Just because you're moving out, doesn't mean you're not my little girl anymore." Elias smiled, looking into his eldest daughter's eyes that matched his.

"I know dad." She said, giving him a sympathetic smile before hugging him as he kissed the top of her head.

"You're still an ass." Damon laughed as Luana playfully hit him.

"You're still dumb." She laughed before hugging him.

"If you need anything or an insult, just text or call me." He laughed.

"Will do." She giggled, before seeing Mila as the immediate eye contact made her burst into tears.

"Awww Mila." Luana said, hugging her sister as tight as she could.

"I'm gonna miss you so much." Mila sobbed, as Luana felt her heart melt a little.

"I'm gonna miss you too baby sis. I'm not that far away and we can always hang out on the weekends. Once we get everything set up you can spend a weekend with us if you want." She smiled.

"Okay. I just didn't want you to leave." She sighed.

"I know sis. But it's okay. You still have our dumbass of a brother." She laughed.

"Don't think I didn't hear that." Damon laughed.

"You were supposed to." She said, looking at her twin as they had a group sibling hug. Then, they waved goodbye to each other as Garrett and Luana pulled out of the driveway, and the four of them walked back into the house.

"Mila?" Damon asked as they walked into the kitchen.

"Yeah?" She asked.

"Wanna do a movie marathon tonight?" He asked, wanting to spend time with her and knowing she was upset.

"An all nighter?" She asked, as she was already tired from helping move all day and crying her eyes out.

"Duh." Damon said.

"Dude I'm not gonna last all night." She said, grabbing a bottle of water.

"I'll get you a coffee. Problem solved." He said.

"Damon you know I hate coffee." She laughed.

"Well you're gonna learn to like it tonight. If I'm buyin' it, you're drinkin' it lil sis." He said as she laughed. Luana was right, at least Mila still had Damon at home with her.